Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
COVID-19: Maxine Waters Says ‘We’re Moving Toward A Mandate’

On Sunday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told NBC’s Meet the Press, “Mandates at the local level need to be done.”

In Waters’ home state, local entities have already announced vaccine mandates for some government workers, including in San Francisco and Los Angeles County.

There has been pushback, however, especially from law enforcement unions. The San Francisco Deputy Sheriffs’ Association warned that some members “will retire early or seek employment elsewhere” if they are forced to get vaccinated. And the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS) said it “is asserting its bargaining rights” over a vaccination order issued last week, and its legal team was reviewing the mandate.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rogan Blasts Vaccine Passports: People ‘Don’t Understand History,’ ‘One Step Closer To Dictatorship’

“They don’t understand history, they don’t understand human beings,” Rogan said. “They don’t understand human nature. The don’t understand the history of every single country that’s ever existed other than the United States, up until 1776, every f***ing country that has ever existed was run by dictators. All of them.”

“This is the first one where you had elected officials,” he continued. “This is the first experiment in self government that actually worked. And it created the greatest superpower the world’s ever known, it created the greatest cultural machine, the greatest machine of art and creativity and innovation, right fing here. And how did it do that? It did it through freedom. Because when you give people freedom, you let people do whatever the f they want to do, they actually find ways to succeed and grow and thrive.”

“But as soon as you put the boots to them, as soon as you tell them, you have to do this, or you can’t do that, you have to listen to me. Now you have a mini dictator, you have a one step away from a king, you have a one step closer, you’re moving one step closer to a dictatorship,” Rogan added. “That’s what the f*** is happening. That’s what’s gonna happen with the vaccine passport. That’s what’s going to happen if they close borders. You can’t enter New York City unless you have your papers. You can’t go to here unless you have that. You can’t get on a plane unless you do what I say. And people say, well, it’s all about protecting people from the–, no it’s not.”

WingsOfGold

PJay

If I may ...

A very good read.

Thank you!

"Has Not Been Isolated!!!!!!"

Wake up people!

Have no idea why this is appearing in large black..just so you know.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Most Educated Are Among the Most Vax Hesitant, Researchers Find

The researchers looked at vaccine hesitancy across race, education, U.S. region and Trump support in the 2020 election. When it comes to education, this survey found it’s actually the most educated who are most hesitant.

The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group. While vaccine hesitancy decreased across virtually all racial groups, Blacks and Pacific Islanders had the largest decreases, joining Hispanics and Asians at having lower vaccine hesitancy than whites in May. (UPMC.com)

Following this trend, a recent MIT study found similar results—that “a substantial portion of public-health skepticism was highly informed, scientifically literate, and sophisticated in the use of data,” reports NRO.

PeoplesElbow

The base is going to make you get tested several times a week if you aren't vaccinated. Best part is you do it on their time. As a vaccinated person I want to know if I get that time off. I think I'm due 20 minutes a day for all the smoke breaks I didn't take.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Hey now, would you look at this?

This is Nuts, Moderna and Pfizer Intentionally Lost The Clinical Trial Control Group Testing Vaccine Efficacy and Safety

And for those that think the above site isn't authoritative enough, here's one from NPR.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci to partner with Gen Z, TikTok influencers to boost COVID-19 vaccination

Wow .. Fauci is telling BALD FACED LIES on TikTok

... The Vaccine is not getting into your genes

A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
  1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
  2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

... you will not get infected if you get the injection ... you can spread Covid

Isn't that why St Fauci has been telling us to mask back up .. the vaccinated can still get covid and spread it

A small percentage of people fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will still develop COVID-19 illness

COVID-19 vaccines are effective. However, a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it. These are called “vaccine breakthrough cases.” This means that while people who have been vaccinated are much less likely to get sick, it will still happen in some cases. It’s also possible that some fully vaccinated people might have infections, but not have symptoms (asymptomatic infections). Experts continue to study how common these cases are.

Large-scale clinical studies found that COVID-19 vaccination prevented most people from getting COVID-19. Research also provides growing evidence that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna) offer similar protection in real-world conditions. While these vaccines are effective, no vaccine prevents illness 100% of the time. For any vaccine, there are breakthrough cases.

herb749

So what happens if everyone were to get vaccinated and people still get covid .?

Can we finally blame this frikin crap on China.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sean Penn Compares Mandatory Vaccines To Drivers’ Licenses. James Woods Snaps, ‘Or Proof Of Citizenship To Vote?’

Penn stated that the resistance to vaccines was derived from a “lack of imagination and understanding of anything that’s helpful to the human race,” claiming, “There’s different kinds of hesitancies, and so I don’t think that there’s much excuse to not know the informational available anymore. That’s part of why I think it should be mandatory. A resistance that’s just based on a certain kind of… lack of imagination and understanding of anything that’s helpful to the human race, I’ve become very frustrated by that. But I can only work within my own bounds and say that, for me, it should be mandatory.”

TPD

the poor dad
Well Amy is a disappointment.

Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett has denied a request by eight Indiana Universitystudents to block the Big Ten school’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate from going into effect for the fall semester.
Barrett rejected the students’ emergency plea for an injunction Thursday without asking the university for a response or for her colleagues to weigh in, marking the first time the high court has weighed in on a vaccine mandate.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/12/scotus-wont-hear-challenge-to-indiana-u-vaccine-mandate/

Hijinx

There is no longer anything Supreme about the Supreme Court.
They are just another Democrat pawn at this point.

Is there any difference between a Democrat and a Communist or are the two interchangeable?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DHS List of Terror 'Threats' Should Raise All Kinds of Eyebrows

From Yahoo News:

“Extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of Covid-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks,” the DHS advisory said, adding that “pandemic-related stressors… may contribute to more violence this year.”

So, if there aren’t any actual plots or threats, what they’re really doing is demonizing free speech, as Tim Young observes, or criticism of government action. That’s a dangerous route to go down. It also suggests that the DHS is surveilling people to some degree on this subject, another troubling thought, and definitely a slippery slope to go down.

They’re also continuing to demonize Trump supporters again, by including them in the advisory that isn’t based on any actual threats, with “claims of election fraud, belief Trump can be reinstated.”

Whether you agree or disagree with those thoughts on Trump or on COVID, you’re allowed those thoughts in our allegedly free society under our Constitution. Are they really classifying being critical of the government as a terrorist threat now? Is dissent now terrorism?