Prayers needed for one of us...

K

Katie

Cowgirl said:
Everyone, this is a perfect reminder to please wear your helmets. Every ride! It won't prevent a spill, but it will definitely protect you in case you do fall.
Best wishes for Remax.

They might look dorky, but they will save your head.

Pandora

OMG, Remax, I hope you get better soon, but not too soon! Don't push yourself too hard! :huggy:

If she needs a bed tray or a bed pillow with arms, let me know and I'll make arrangements to get it up to her. They both came in handy when my husband had his accident.

Labs4Me

Get Better Soon Remax!!

So sorry to hear about your fall!! Hope your feeling better soon! Your in my thoughts!! :huggy:

2baymares

What is the Lastest on Remax????
What exactly happened? So she was riding someone elses horse. Was she jumping, on a trail ride, in the ring, Did the horse spoke, or trip, Did she hit something other than the ground? I'm just curious because of how bad her injuries are.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I will call R soon..what I hear is that her hubby got on a horse bareback and went ahead of her..she got on hers and it took off to the other horse and she feel...she was on concrete..it was the parking area of Flat Iron...I am not 100% on what happed Remax told me and she was not "real clear"

2baymares

Pasofever said:
I will call R soon..what I hear is that her hubby got on a horse bareback and went ahead of her..she got on hers and it took off to the other horse and she feel...she was on concrete..it was the parking area of Flat Iron...I am not 100% on what happed Remax told me and she was not "real clear"

:faint: ouch.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Pasofever said:

Our prayers are with her. :flowers: I've been with horses longer than I care to admit but I'm scared to death of concrete and horses.

2baymares

Pasofever said:

Was she riding bareback too?

bjsangel

Accidents can happen when we get too relaxed or complacent on or around our horses. As horses lovers, whether we are on the ground or in the saddle we need to make concsciencious decisions about our safety and the safety of our horses. Horses are creatures of nature and we always need to remember that. That's why there are helmets...for our protection against the envitable. I hope that Remax recovers 110% and that her unfortunate event is not all for nothing. It sounds that she is very, very lucky...maybe a wake up call for her and a life saver for one of us. Hope you are back in the saddle soon. I am sorry this has happened, but hopeful that it happened for a good reason. Sometime things happen for a reason, whether we know why or not at the time, you will in due time. Stay positive!

K

Katie

Ok.

I have been away from the computer all day today, and last night I was to sick to talk much.

The two ponies are very attached to each other and need to be together. R started to ride away, and the other pony wanted to be with his buddy. Rick took her to the hospital after the fall, they didn't know that everything was as bad as it was. From the hopsital she was flown up to the other place. I am glad she is home, and has a fast & speedy recovery!!

Again ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET. SHE is very, very lucky that it wasn't worse than it was!