Rate The Last Film You Watched

Restitution

Fate of the Furious 4/5

The story line was meh but it was the typical F&F plot. The action was very good. Some fairly forced periods of comedy but all-in-all a good watch:yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Free State of Jones: A disillusioned Confederate army deserter returns to Mississippi and leads a militia of fellow deserters, runaway slaves, and women in an uprising against the corrupt local Confederate government.

4/5

Misfit

Lawful neutral
The Fate of the Furious 3/5

Action packed but I don't understand how Vin Diesel became an actor.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Collateral Beauty

Not a Will Smith fan. Would have never picked this. My baby did. Thinking I'd like it.

She was right.

Fantastic movie. Big time tear jerker. Super well done, compelling story, makes you ask a lot of questions about things. 8/10, maybe a little more. :buddies:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Saw this last night. Excellent but they get a partial point off for the computer generated Princess Leia at the end of the film. It just didn't look real to me.

I really liked how they blended this movie with the beginning of Chapter IV. Gave a great insight to a lot of that movie, like when they said how high the price was for the Death Star information, lives lost. You got to see the actual price paid...
Peter Cushing was computer-generated too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

everyone has daddy / family issues, in the end it was Good, but not great

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

everyone has daddy / family issues, in the end it was Good, but not great

Young CGI Kurt Russell was amazing and the jokes were non stop I thought it was actually better than the first one. :yay: