Rate The Last Film You Watched

warneckutz

We - LOVED - it. I'd give it 6 out of 5.

I was pleasantly surprised... I paid it no attention while it was in theaters but I pre-ordered it on iTunes and I made sure I'd have no interruptions and watched the whole thing. I'll admit that I was really sad with the ending they gave us but it was the perfect ending

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Hacksaw Ridge...amazing... 5/5

:yeahthat: Finally got to watch it this weekend. Awesome message. :yay:

I also watched a little known film called "Harry and Snow Man." Story about a man who saved a horse from the slaughterhouse for $80 and the pair rose to become a world class show jumper against all odds. Very good! 4/5

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Kingdom. Jamie Fox

First time I watched from beginning to end, the DVD version. Best movie I've seen so far that actually address's and illustrates what we're dealing with and not pure propaganda like the war movies have been. Damn good movie. I think the chilling ending is why it has received less acclaim, that and how honest it is. We do NOT like the truth, or something close to it, in our entertainment.

warneckutz

The Kingdom. Jamie Fox

First time I watched from beginning to end, the DVD version. Best movie I've seen so far that actually address's and illustrates what we're dealing with and not pure propaganda like the war movies have been. Damn good movie. I think the chilling ending is why it has received less acclaim, that and how honest it is. We do NOT like the truth, or something close to it, in our entertainment.

That was an excellent movie

Clem72

Haven't seen The Kindom, though I will be honest and say I have not liked much that Jamie Foxx has put out since his ugly Wanda days.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Haven't seen The Kindom, though I will be honest and say I have not liked much that Jamie Foxx has put out since his ugly Wanda days.

His character, though central, is rather benign in terms of "I do/don't like this actor/actress'. It's not what I would call a role identifiable with him or anyone else per se. Afleck coulda done it. Clooney, Costner, Renner, a younger Harrison Ford, any of those guys coulda done it.

Star Wars: Rogue One - 5/5

Saw this last night. Excellent but they get a partial point off for the computer generated Princess Leia at the end of the film. It just didn't look real to me.

I really liked how they blended this movie with the beginning of Chapter IV. Gave a great insight to a lot of that movie, like when they said how high the price was for the Death Star information, lives lost. You got to see the actual price paid...

warneckutz

Saw this last night. Excellent but they get a partial point off for the computer generated Princess Leia at the end of the film. It just didn't look real to me.

I really liked how they blended this movie with the beginning of Chapter IV. Gave a great insight to a lot of that movie, like when they said how high the price was for the Death Star information, lives lost. You got to see the actual price paid...

They did a great job with the other character though. You could still tell something was off but they did a great job (it becomes much more apparent when you watch it again and look for it)

They did a great job with the other character though. You could still tell something was off but they did a great job (it becomes much more apparent when you watch it again and look for it)

You mean Tarkin (Peter Cushing) ? Yeah, that was pretty clean, and it didn't even cross my mind that he has been dead since '94.

Clem72

You mean Tarkin (Peter Cushing) ? Yeah, that was pretty clean, and it didn't even cross my mind that he has been dead since '94.

Really? It looked to me like they had slathered him in Crisco. It completely pulled me out of the story.

warneckutz

Really? It looked to me like they had slathered him in Crisco. It completely pulled me out of the story.

Hahahaha ... at first, I didn't even catch it... but it's the eyes. They don't have the life in them. Sorta like me after dealing with certain clients.

Dr. Strange. 5/5

But I like sci fi/supernatural stuff.

BTW, you know how Marvel always puts a teaser at the end of the film? This one has two. Have to get all the way thru the credits to the very end to see the second one.