Rate The Last Film You Watched

luvmygdaughters

15:17 to Paris. I liked it. It was a little slow in the beginning, but, because it was the actual soldiers, I really enjoyed it. Hubby said "meh" it was okay.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
A Wrinkle in Time. Read the book a LONG time ago, didn't remember it being so weird. And Oprah plays a LARGE part, scared my granddaughter....

Probably won't watch again. 2/5

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I started watching Yellowstone on Sat tv last night. It was looking like a good movie with Kevin Cosner in it, I fell asleep with with about a hour or so left..
I got up to pee a few hours later and went crap I missed it.

luvmygdaughters

I started watching Yellowstone on Sat tv last night. It was looking like a good movie with Kevin Cosner in it, I fell asleep with with about a hour or so left..
I got up to pee a few hours later and went crap I missed it.

Recorded it last night, havent watched it yet.

Ant Man. Original, not the sequel.

I'm a big fan of the Marvel series, and this was fun. I laughed at stupid stuff as much as I enjoyed the action.

Pacific Rim Uprising. 2/5
Disappointing. Too much CGI, not enough substance, predictable. Not nearly as good as the first Pacific Rim.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
"I can Only Imagine" Outstanding. It was straight to the heart, from the heart - not emotional, just real.

As far as the new Avengers flick, I'm trying to get up the patience to sit through a 3.5 hour movie. From I've read and heard, it is quite complicated with new internal plots and characters I've never heard of, so I think I'll buy the DVD when it comes out so I can stop it and figure out who is what and what is going on.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Skyscraper. LOTS of action, but if you don't like heights, don't. I couldn't finish watching it. :lol:

It wasn't my choice of movie. :ohwell:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Death Wish - remake with Bruce Willis

3/5

it's a good Bruce Willis action movie but nothing spectacular.

Secondly it really didn't sell the storyline like the first movie did with Charles Bronson.

Ready Player One.

Just one word..... nerd-vana. If you're any kind of nerd growing up in the 60s and 70s, you'll love it.

Infinity War.

Missing some details leading into this film. Thought I had seen all the pre-reqs, but I guess not. Anyway, they tried to mix the comedic with the serious and I'm not sure it always worked. Still very good, exciting, definitely need a scorecard.