Rate The Last Film You Watched

Johnnymac

The Art of Racing in the Rain. One of the best I've seen without blood, violence or language. Had to put my 13 year companion to sleep last week so it had a special meaning. If you are a dog lover you will love this movie.

The Boss

I saw the movie Yesterday with the Mrs a few weeks ago, and thought it was great ,great sound track and very entertaining.

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw whats possibly the worst zombie movie ever made. I know, I know, there are a billion B-movie types that stink. This one had Bill Murray and even a bit of Bruce WIllis in it and it was horrrriiiibbbblllllleeee!!!!!!! Like trapped in an aircraft for 15 hours couldn't make it watchable. The Dead Dont Die. My GOD!!!!! Never try and make an art movie out of a zombie movie. Think Larry Davis and whatever his stupid tv show show was.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Joker. Dark and tragic.

It was very much dark & tragic as a story, but wow - Joaquin Phillips did a great job with the character. I thought the movie really did tell a very believable story about a person with serious mental issues.

The villains in the Batman series have always been "out there", and the TV show was strictly campy and light-hearted. The series Gotham really went into the development of the characters and why they were so psycho, I guess you could say. I thought Joker took that character a little deeper than any of the movies or shows I've seen before.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Dark Phoenix 4/5

Last Blood 3/5

Maleficent 2: Mistress of Evil 5/5

Downton Abbey 5/5

Toy Story Four 2/5

Hellboy 3/5

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Dark Phoenix 4/5

Last Blood 3/5

Maleficent 2: Mistress of Evil 5/5

Downton Abbey 5/5

Toy Story Four 2/5
Have you been fishing? They stocked trout recently. My old pics came up in my memories. A few years ago I got 56 at calvert cliffs and the people around me were having a hard time catching a 5 fish limit. I let all mine go. You should have seen their faces.

I got 2 bass so far on topwater lures. There is a little mudhole in the campground and when it's not freezing outside I make a few casts.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Have you been fishing? They stocked trout recently. My old pics came up in my memories. A few years ago I got 56 at calvert cliffs and the people around me were having a hard time catching a 5 fish limit. I let all mine go. You should have seen their faces.

I got 2 bass so far on topwater lures. There is a little mudhole in the campground and when it's not freezing outside I make a few casts.

I just got off vacation and I went four or five times. I didn't catch anything to shout about but it was good anyway.

I was at Calvert Cliffs last week, taking the grand kid to the park, but thought about heading back to fish. I haven't been there this year.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Cold Pursuit - Liam Neeson, interesting story line and lots of off color humor (even in the credits where the show Order of Disappearance).

Auntie Biache'

Looking for something to watch last night that wouldn't put us to sleep, we thought we'd give "Venom" a shot. I don't typically go for this type of movie, but hey, not much else that I cared to watch, either.

I liked the plot, the characters, the CGI-everything. A bit of a slow start, but worth the wait.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who's seen Terminator: Dark Fate? I've seen reviews for it that say it's a preachy political mess, but they said that about Joker, too, and that was a great movie.

We want to go this evening but if it sucks we'll see Maleficent instead.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I went and saw Dr. Sleep today. Who knew that I was the bad guy! :lol: