Redskins/Cowboys game...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Get out of the cover 2 and play press defense. The inability to adjust was Williams' downfall as a head coach in Buffalo.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Gibbs can only hang his head...

... that says something.

And the Cowboys feel awesome. F'ers.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
My take - if one of two calls had been different the game could have gone the other way.

My poor kid now thinks it goes "give us this day, just one more touchdown, and forgive us our defense..."

And that Sack made my weekend!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What two...

My take - if one of two calls had been different the game could have gone the other way.

My poor kid now thinks it goes "give us this day, just one more touchdown, and forgive us our defense..."

And that Sack made my weekend!

...calls?

angelbaby

I'm not sad the redskins lost.. They were expected to lose much worse than this. I am proud of jason campbell, that's a pretty impressive QB rating. I am not a fair weather fan so....GO SKINS!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
...??? It was a good call. It hit the ground, it's no catch.

Definitely, the right call was made there.

Ok Larry, you and I both can see a lot of positives out of this game.
1) JCam is looking a lot better with every start. What people don't realize is that this is his 1st FULL season as the starter. He has a gun and he can move.

2) The no huddle seems to be a viable option for this offense.

3) It looks like they are starting to take Jason's training wheels off. I think that if they allow him to throw deep more often he is going to figure out how much powder to use when he fires deep.

4) The defense is playing a bit better. Having #53 back meant a lot today, but there is HUGE drop between Sean Taylor, Carlos Rogers and the 2nd string guys.

What did I miss?