Redskins Fans

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
The only way that Snyder is coming home with the Lombardi trophy is if someone slips him the key to the safe holding it and he hires G Gordon Liddy to go steal it!!!!

:ishouldgetplentyofGREENkarmaforthispost!!!:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What does that mean?

SoMDGirl42 said:
:thewave: I'm a Redskin fan! The sign of a true fan is one that sticks with them through the good, the bad and the ugly! I've been a fan for as long as I can remember, when they were good. They will have their turn again, it may not be this year, it may not be this decade, but I'll still be a fan!

Here's hoping for another exciting year! GO SKINS!

...I can't wait for the season but I'm scared to death. Does 'sticking' with them mean I have to drink the Kool Aid all the time?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Where did that come from?

otter said:
Oh ye of little faith, everything falls into place this year. 12-4 and into the playoffs.

...you said it's all about the D line so, we draft a safety. Does the line look better to you now? :jameo:

We lost a pro bowl caliber guard in Doc and we replaced him with...a tackle. :jameo:

I love Wade, as a tackle, but he doesn't seem to be a bulldozer like guards tend to be. :jameo:

One pro bowl caliber tackle has a knee that's gonna slow him down all year. Our other guard is questionable. :jameo:

We're starting a kid he may not have a solid line in front of him, either as foundation to the run or able to give him 3 or more seconds. :jameo:

We still have Brandon Lloyd. Still. :jameo:

If the D line plays solid, healthy and with depth, the LB's look good to maybe very good and then we should be good to go at DB.

I just see a looming disaster on the other side. :jameo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
...you said it's all about the D line so, we draft a safety. Does the line look better to you now? :jameo:

We lost a pro bowl caliber guard in Doc and we replaced him with...a tackle. :jameo:

I love Wade, as a tackle, but he doesn't seem to be a bulldozer like guards tend to be. :jameo:

One pro bowl caliber tackle has a knee that's gonna slow him down all year. Our other guard is questionable. :jameo:

We're starting a kid he may not have a solid line in front of him, either as foundation to the run or able to give him 3 or more seconds. :jameo:

We still have Brandon Lloyd. Still. :jameo:

If the D line plays solid, healthy and with depth, the LB's look good to maybe very good and then we should be good to go at DB.

I just see a looming disaster on the other side. :jameo:

Seen stranger things happen, what the hell, might as feel think positive rather than gloom and doom. And I don't need no stinking reason for my views, I'm a skins fan. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know me...

otter said:
Seen stranger things happen, what the hell, might as feel think positive rather than gloom and doom. And I don't need no stinking reason for my views, I'm a skins fan. :lmao:

...I've be nothing but hope and excitement forever over any reason.

This year, I truly feel nervous. When Samuel's went down, I was in the car, radio on, and I literally felt sick for a moment.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Otter said:
Seen stranger things happen, what the hell, might as feel think positive rather than gloom and doom. And I don't need no stinking reason for my views, I'm a skins fan.

Larry said:
...I've be nothing but hope and excitement forever over any reason.

:otter:

Where did you guys have breakfast? :lol:

SoMDGirl42

For the numb nuts out there that gave me red for being a redskin fan, I hope we whip your teams a$$, wrap them up like a Christmas present, and send them home to their mommas!

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Accuracy in media...

SoMDGirl42 said:
For the num nuts out there that gave me red for being a redskin fan, I hope we whip your teams a$$, wrap them up like a Christmas present, and send them home to their mommas!

...that's 'numb'

Sheardelight

SoMDGirl42 said:
For the numb nuts out there that gave me red for being a redskin fan, I hope we whip your teams a$$, wrap them up like a Christmas present, and send them home to their mommas!

That wasn't very nice! Everyone is entilted to their opinion! I agreed with you, how come I didnt get any? Oops I probably will now! GO SKINS!! COWBOYS CHOKE!! :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
mainman said:
12-4 wins the division, is that what you are predicting? :bubble:

Sure, why not?? Giants are going downhill now because Coughlin's act has worn thin, the eagles are old and without a qb when McNabb goes down again and the Cowboys are under a new head coach. Don't mind me, I am still in my animal house "Do not panic, all is well" mode.... :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
otter said:
Sure, why not?? Giants are going downhill now because Coughlin's act has worn thin, the eagles are old and without a qb when McNabb goes down again and the Cowboys are under a new head coach. Don't mind me, I am still in my animal house "Do not panic, all is well" mode.... :lmao:
All good points...

I give McNabb 4 weeks... maybe 5.... I drove by "the linc" the other day on my way through philly... Nice stadium, I was thinking they should rename it the Donovan McNabb Memorial Hospital....

Otter

Nothing to see here
mainman said:
All good points...

Ran into Charles Mann down here in DC a few weeks ago, did a double take and made some comment like..hey I know you..lol..but anyway, talked for a few minutes and his comment was 'You watch, it will all come together this year". As with everyone, his main concern was the d-line.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
otter said:
Ran into Charles Mann down here in DC a few weeks ago, did a double take and made some comment like..hey I know you..lol..but anyway, talked for a few minutes and his comment was 'You watch, it will all come together this year". As with everyone, his main concern was the d-line.

Are you discounting my brother's observations?