Redskins Fans

mainman

Set Trippin
otter said:
Ran into Charles Mann down here in DC a few weeks ago, did a double take and made some comment like..hey I know you..lol..but anyway, talked for a few minutes and his comment was 'You watch, it will all come together this year". As with everyone, his main concern was the d-line.
Interesting...
cattitude said:
Are you discounting my brother's observations?
:tap:

SoMDGirl42

otter said:
Ran into Charles Mann down here in DC a few weeks ago, did a double take and made some comment like..hey I know you..lol..but anyway, talked for a few minutes and his comment was 'You watch, it will all come together this year". As with everyone, his main concern was the d-line.
Charles Mann and Art Monk! I miss them :bawl: I have an autographed football from them, as well as some of the other greats from back in the day.

mainman

Set Trippin
SoMDGirl42 said:
Charles Mann and Art Monk! I miss them :bawl: I have an autographed football from them, as well as some of the other greats from back in the day.
Speaking of Art Monk, I watched the HOF induction over the weekend, and predictions for this year coming up: Darrell Green is eligable this year, they claim he is a slam dunk. The guys on the set claim that this is good for Monk and might just be his year....:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I can see...

otter said:
Sure, why not?? Giants are going downhill now because Coughlin's act has worn thin, the eagles are old and without a qb when McNabb goes down again and the Cowboys are under a new head coach. Don't mind me, I am still in my animal house "Do not panic, all is well" mode.... :lmao:

...winning the division for the same reasons. It's the Bears and Hawks and Saint's and the worst to first team of the year that worry me.

There's so many little things that may go right this year. Maybe Rogers picks 10 instead of dropping 15? Game changer right there. I still agonize over what would have happened in Seattle two years ago if he didn't drop that one.

Maybe the D line has enough solid parts to be a force and let the LB's shine? Maybe Rocky makes D rook of the year because of the line? Maybe Fletcher is rock solid and Marcus runs wild?

Maybe Springs stays in one piece and Fred makes a few gane changers?

If all that happens, Taylor and Landry send some people to the hospital?

The D could be killer, maybe.

It's the O line, the O line...Campbell NEEDS that stability so he doesn't start running around and trying to make things happen. God, if the kid stubs a toe in week 10 or throws a few bad ones the first five weeks, we know what that means; Out comes the 8 car.

If Saunders really has them humming, maybe we simply have enough run game to get to Cooley and Moss and MAYBE, MAYBE Lloyd starts playing some ball??????????????????????

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

SoMDGirl42

mainman said:
Speaking of Art Monk, I watched the HOF induction over the weekend, and predictions for this year coming up: Darrell Green is eligable this year, they claim he is a slam dunk. The guys on the set claim that this is good for Monk and might just be his year....:yay:
I am hoping they all go, Darrell signed my ball too, although I would never sell it, it's priceless to me. The three of them made a great team and great role models as well. I would same the same about Dexter Manley, but then he had to go and screw it up.

I have Darrell's jersey hanging in the closet, I wear it every sunday during the season! He is my hero!

Peter Forsberg

Vikings fan

mainman said:
All good points...

I give McNabb 4 weeks... maybe 5.... I drove by "the linc" the other day on my way through philly... Nice stadium, I was thinking they should rename it the Donovan McNabb Memorial Hospital....
Who plays on the Vikings team? Who is your coach? :lmao:

rescueman

i would love to see a winning year. if we make it to the playoffs great. which i think we can. this may be it for joe so lets win it all for him.

Sheardelight

BuddyLee said:
I sure hope this is the year, I just drained my bank account for season tickets.:thewave:

I'm sure that was a pretty penny!! We went to quite a few games last year and for as much as I spent for tickets to each game, I could've paid for a season ticket package!! It was worth it but why does everything have to be so dang expensive in the stadium? It's mostly Redskins fans that go. They should make the people that show up and root for the opposing team pay double and cut us a break. Dallas fans should have to pay triple!!! :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Peter Forsberg said:
Who plays on the Vikings team? Who is your coach? :lmao:
My kid plays on the Vikings team, and the coachs' name is james...:lmao:

I am a Pop Warner Vikings fan...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...I'm nervous. They just gotta come out tonight and run the starters 3-4 series and just show some cohesion, some fire, some precision. They just gotta... :jameo:

They've been talking up Jason (here on in known as...JC) as having just made HUGE progress since the end of last season, great study, great work, solid grasp of the legendary 700 pages and it's all timing, timing, timing. Anyone who has ever been to an NFL game live and sat up high knows why the legends, Montana, Marino, Elway, were nearly unstoppable when they had it going; a timing offense firing on all cylinders, good runs, use all the receivers, has simply too much room for the defense to do much more than make the tackle.

So...come on... :jameo: