Redskins Fans

Kerad

Larry Gude said:
...can NOT make that throw (to Randl El, the swing right)

that was a nice looking play.

I'm not a Skins fan, but i 've already figured Campbell is better than Brunell (last year).

Whether Randel El is a #2 WR remains to be seen. (Spoken as a Steelers fan).

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Talent wise...

Kerad said:
that was a nice looking play.

I'm not a Skins fan, but i 've already figured Campbell is better than Brunell (last year).

...4 sure. Brunell is simply past his prime and Gibbs has a huge personal investment in him.

Campbell, if he picks up the speed of the NFL, makes quick and correct reads, he could be a real good one. He's got the physical tools; arm, tall, can move, a figher.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

Kerad said:

...Randl El is our #2. Llloyd is a ####ing disease. No one gets shin splints in camp. That's a high school thing. He started running hard late. That's the only reason he has them now. We'll trade you Lloyd for an IC lite. Straight up. Warm.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...no HD or no beer and HD?
He got his pads today for football. He is going to wear them to bed tonight :lmao:

We went into the yard and I taught him the spin move. I now have a groin injury.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Fixee...

Pete said:
He is a trained killer.

...fixee.

He's already a freaking hitter.

There's a bunch of youtube compilations of him hurting people. Now, can he cover and is he smart enough at this level?

Kerad

Oh...for the record, I'd take beer and no HD, if I had to choose. It's against the law to cheer your NFL team on without a brew in your hand.

Unless you're stationed at "Undisclosed Location" in the Middle East where you may have no choice.

:cheers: