Redskins Fans

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...fixee.

He's already a freaking hitter.

There's a bunch of youtube compilations of him hurting people. Now, can he cover and is he smart enough at this level?
We are working on it

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Followed by a smart...

...shot into the endzone. Either our guy gets it or no one.

Much better than throwing the damn thing into the sidelines.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
My bad...

Pete said:
He is going to be a trained killer.

...I was thinking Landry.

You tell boy to ALWAYS see what he hits, wrap up and drive through. Just like Landry did to Collins.

See it. Hit it. Wrap it. Drive it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rocky looks good...

...Fletcher looks real, real good.

The D line is standing people up, closing the middle. Looks good!

Special teams is awful. :jameo:

Time to set down the 1st team D.

Time to sit Campbell. The line, with two replacements, is not going to help him get much good work. Bring on the maybes.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...is 8 still playing?

As if I didn't know.

C'mon, Joe. This is getting rediculous.
I think I will go to bed. PM me if you see any flashes of brilliance. TIA

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
After massive quantities of Budweiser, my brother announced that he wished Jason Campbell would hurt himself and Markie would take us to the playoffs. :lol: He says Brunell is a hell of a nice guy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Mark???????????

cattitude said:
After massive quantities of Budweiser, my brother announced that he wished Jason Campbell would hurt himself and Markie would take us to the playoffs. :lol: He says Brunell is a hell of a nice guy.

...if Gibbs is being honest with himself, he cuts Mark. Collins is better for the team and better on the field than Mark AND knows Saunders and his book better.

I'm all for nice guys when possible. I'll take an azzhole like Joey T any day though behind center when it's football time.