rent rates these days

1millionflames

1millionflames
Rent

Its not just the rent that is going up it is the cost of housing period. It has gone way out of control. We have had our house on the market for 3 months and have no interest and we have lowered the price twice just to get someone to look at it. It is a crazy market right now. :jameo:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
1millionflames said:
Its not just the rent that is going up it is the cost of housing period. It has gone way out of control. We have had our house on the market for 3 months and have no interest and we have lowered the price twice just to get someone to look at it. It is a crazy market right now. :jameo:

I agree. Some of the homes that I have seen in VA were so nice and so below what I have seen here in somd. If my family and job was not here I might have moved. Still thinking about it.

What was worse is when you interview for the rental and they have this long list of what you can and cannot do. I understand it is their home but sh^t, some of the things were just crazy.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nicole_in_somd said:
I understand it is their home but sh^t, some of the things were just crazy.
That's right, it is their home. :shrug: If you want to do whatever you want, buy a house. :shrug: Until then, you are subject to the property owner's rules.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Nicole_in_somd said:
For christs sake she is not whining she is asking a freaking question. Like everyone else in here. She is right, the rentals in maryland are high compared to others.
Then go the f*ck away, biatch.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
1millionflames said:
You had to lower the price two times because you were being greedy by wanting too much for the dump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We could be these two old broads, drinking beer and insulting the regulars. I always wanted to do that. :yay:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Nickel said:
That's right, it is their home. :shrug: If you want to do whatever you want, buy a house. :shrug: Until then, you are subject to the property owner's rules.

You are right but where in my post did I say you did not? I was saying that some of the things they have on the list is crazy. Remember it is their home but they are leasing it out for money, and people are paying a large amount of money to make a home. Renting is a double edge sword.

Last edited:

Angel

~*~*~
In 2001 I was paying $750.00, for a one bedroom apartment, in "The Park" for the newest and greatest apartments. I worked a couple jobs to make ends meet, but I did it. I have never known a place where people making minimum wage could live on their own, unless it was Section 8 housing.

PrepH4U

Nicole_in_somd said:
biatch, did you say biatch? How freaking old are you? I will go away when I freaking feel like it. Don't like it? Too bad. Grow up and stop watching mean girls.
:popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nicole_in_somd said:
Are you just trying to be stupid or are you really that stupid?
Hey now. Don't be talking to my business partner like that. :mad: She'll be serving your Shiner in 18 years.