Roadside Memorials

F

Fat Momma

Nicole_in_somd said:
You are right, we did say that very same thing on a few of the newer posts. That if someone erects a marker than they should at least maintain the marker.

I agree that that is tacky to have faded teddy bears and clutter out there but I guess I still do not see what the problem is with someone erecting something to help with their grieving process.

I am not out to change your mind, you have a right to your opinion and I am not trying to take that away. I am just adding my opinion and opening it up for discussion.

Nicole,

Girl I got it from here. You are not a twit you are one of the nicest and smartest one in here. Fu6k them if they don't like what you say. You have a right to say it just like they did.

Don't waste your time on it because those two have not said one thing that made any sense and are just stirring up trouble for you. You are better than that.

Like I said I have no problem with standing behind what I say. I am not going to sit here and go on and on about it. I said what I said.

You want to take it further than I have no problem with that either just do puss out like BS did.

F

Fat Momma

nomoney said:
wow, you're really an intelligent well spoken woman.

Like you have room to talk, dumbazz. Your posts read like a 12 year old.

nomoney

Fat Momma said:
Nicole,

Girl I got it from here. You are not a twit you are one of the nicest and smartest one in here. Fu6k them if they don't like what you say. You have a right to say it just like they did.

Don't waste your time on it because those two have not said one thing that made any sense and are just stirring up trouble for you. You are better than that.

Like I said I have no problem with standing behind what I say. I am not going to sit here and go on and on about it. I said what I said.

You want to take it further than I have no problem with that either just do puss out like BS did.

How did BS gal puss out?

F

Fat Momma

nomoney said:
It isn't my fault that you read at the same level as a 12 year old.

So you write like a 12 year because you think I read like one?
Oh wow snappy comeback.

F

Fat Momma

nomoney said:
What word did you not understand? Ummm maybe the word "HOW". As in what did she not do?

Why don't you ask her.
We were there and she did not show up.
Easy enough for you to understand why ####forbrains?

nomoney

Fat Momma said:
Why don't you ask her.
We were there and she did not show up.
Easy enough for you to understand why ####forbrains?

Oh, so you took this crap so serious that you got a buncha peeps from your hood to stand out somewhere and meet some chick from the internet cause she "gone and done disrespected you yo", right?

Were you at wawa the other night? :confused:

F

Fat Momma

nomoney said:
What word did you not understand? Ummm maybe the word "HOW". As in what did she not do?

You are nothing more but an Internet coward who is emboldened by anonymity so that you think you have the right to foist your unwarranted horning and rudeness to others in a forum. You people give the Internet and its forums a bad name.

Why don’t you share your real identity and location, and you can confront me in person.

You remark about my behavior yet yours is libelous and cowardly.

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
I come in here today lookin for some good biscuit recipies, and praise ol' lord what do I see but some ghetto hoochy wannabe tryin to be like good ol' big momma. How dare you come in here confusin these po' white folks into thinkin that ol' big momma is anything like you.

Listen fat hooch, don't be gettin all upset with everyone here just cause it be takin two dogs to bark at your fat ass. It aint their fault you done and gone ate the whole Sunday dinner. Lay off these folks-they don't mean no harm.

Keep it up disrespectin our people and I'll slap you bald headed.

F

Fat Momma

Big Momma said:
I come in here today lookin for some good biscuit recipies, and praise ol' lord what do I see but some ghetto hoochy wannabe tryin to be like good ol' big momma. How dare you come in here confusin these po' white folks into thinkin that ol' big momma is anything like you.

Listen fat hooch, don't be gettin all upset with everyone here just cause it be takin two dogs to bark at your fat ass. It aint their fault you done and gone ate the whole Sunday dinner. Lay off these folks-they don't mean no harm.

Then bring on Uncle Tom wannabe. Anytime, anywhere. Talk is cheap and your talk is a disgrace to black people. WTF is wrong with you talking like that? You need to go back to school in the 5th grade where you left off and try to educate yourself. People like you is what gives our people a bad rap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dickinsmd

Big Momma said:

Hey sexy... :really:

nomoney

Fat Momma said:
You are nothing more but an Internet coward who is emboldened by anonymity so that you think you have the right to foist your unwarranted horning and rudeness to others in a forum. You people give the Internet and its forums a bad name.

Why don’t you share your real identity and location, and you can confront me in person.

You remark about my behavior yet yours is libelous and cowardly.

First off, this is a really boring MPD.

Second off more people on here know me in person then most think. The rest of y'all I could give a rats ass if I ever met you in person.

But I'm glad that I'm so famous that I give the whole internet and all the forums on it a bad name :diva: That wasn't what I was shooting for, but it makes my day none the less.

I'm glad you think I'm a coward. In my opinion "this mpd" is ignorant. To think that you can't even voice yourself in writing effectively enough to get your point across that you have to resort to meeting with people in person to get your point across. What you gonna do? Bring all your cousins and their baby's daddys to kick someones ass that pissed you off on the internet because you're not intelligent enough to end a disagreement with words?
Get a life.

Dickinsmd

nomoney said:
First off, this is a really boring MPD.

Second off more people on here know me in person then most think. The rest of y'all I could give a rats ass if I ever met you in person.

But I'm glad that I'm so famous that I give the whole internet and all the forums on it a bad name :diva: That wasn't what I was shooting for, but it makes my day none the less.

I'm glad you think I'm a coward. In my opinion "this mpd" is ignorant. To think that you can't even voice yourself in writing effectively enough to get your point across that you have to resort to meeting with people in person to get your point across. What you gonna do? Bring all your cousins and their baby's daddys to kick someones ass that pissed you off on the internet because you're not intelligent enough to end a disagreement with words?
Get a life.
What's an MPD?