Roadside Memorials

F

Fat Momma

nomoney said:
First off, this is a really boring MPD.

Second off more people on here know me in person then most think. The rest of y'all I could give a rats ass if I ever met you in person.

But I'm glad that I'm so famous that I give the whole internet and all the forums on it a bad name :diva: That wasn't what I was shooting for, but it makes my day none the less.

I'm glad you think I'm a coward. In my opinion "this mpd" is ignorant. To think that you can't even voice yourself in writing effectively enough to get your point across that you have to resort to meeting with people in person to get your point across. What you gonna do? Bring all your cousins and their baby's daddys to kick someones ass that pissed you off on the internet because you're not intelligent enough to end a disagreement with words?
Get a life.

I do not think you are a coward you are one. Don't whine about it. I am doing the same thing you did to others. Get over it. Why can't you meet me in person? If you feel that strongly about what you said then meeting in person would not sway you. A one on one chat would have better effects and remove all this other crap. Suck it up and stand by your words.

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
Fat Momma said:
Then bring on Uncle Tom wannabe. Anytime, anywhere. Talk is cheap and your talk is a disgrace to black people. WTF is wrong with you talking like that? You need to go back to school in the 5th grade where you left off and try to educate yourself. People like you is what gives our people a bad rap.

Gee, took a little edit huh? Couldn't be sayin what needed to be said the first time? Do I got your little fat ass flabergasted?

The only disgrace to black people I see on these boards is the little hooch I be seeing trying to pick fights with every one here just because they don't agree with your idea of a roadside tribute to the dead. Don't you realize that you aint doin nothin but streghthen the stereotypes of blacks by actin like the fool the way you're carrying on? You need to pull out your weaves, take off them long as designed nails, and read a little of our peoples history before you continue to act like the ghetto hooch you're portrayin here today.

F

Fat Momma

Big Momma said:
Gee, took a little edit huh? Couldn't be sayin what needed to be said the first time? Do I got your little fat ass flabergasted?

The only disgrace to black people I see on these boards is the little hooch I be seeing trying to pick fights with every one here just because they don't agree with your idea of a roadside tribute to the dead. Don't you realize that you aint doin nothin but streghthen the stereotypes of blacks by actin like the fool the way you're carrying on? You need to pull out your weaves, take off them long as designed nails, and read a little of our peoples history before you continue to act like the ghetto hooch you're portrayin here today.

Your post made no sense at all. What are you trying to say? I be seeing? WTF can you not speak proper english?

Let me throw that back at you fatazz, Don't you realize that you Are doing nothing but streghthen the stereotypes of blacks by acting like the fool the way you're carrying on?

Anybody acting like a ghetto hooch would be you. Talking like you are Aunt Jimamma. Black people have come a long way from that BS. You freaking MPD.

YoDrama

Call 411-BUZZ
Rip

This thread is :dead: DEAD :dead:

Who will volunteer to erect a tacky, dirty, faded, memorial for all the foolish idiots it appeases?

nomoney

Fat Momma said:
I do not think you are a coward you are one. Don't whine about it. I am doing the same thing you did to others. Get over it. Why can't you meet me in person? If you feel that strongly about what you said then meeting in person would not sway you. A one on one chat would have better effects and remove all this other crap. Suck it up and stand by your words.

Okay cool. Could we like totally meet in the playground by the jungle gym?

morganj614

Fat Momma said:
Your post made no sense at all. What are you trying to say? I be seeing? WTF can you not speak proper english?
Let me throw that back at you fatazz, Don't you realize that you Are doing nothing but streghthen the stereotypes of blacks by acting like the fool the way you're carrying on?
Anybody acting like a ghetto hooch would be you. Talking like you are Aunt Jimamma. Black people have come a long way from that BS. You freaking MPD.

You sure do spell like an ignorant white person :confused:

Cowgirl

Fat Momma,
I find it hilarious that you are getting on Big Momma for talking ebonics or whatever crap that is, when your first posts were exactly like that. You and wasntme were having a great ole time chattin it up.... Like the pot calling the kettle black. Oh crap....there goes the race thing again. :banghead:

You all make me want to stab myself in the eye with my pen.

Too Hot 4u

You Go Fat Momma

:flowers: She said that same thing to me when the forum ganged up on me.
She is a MPD.

I think you are fine and don’t let the few losers in here spoil it for you. Their posts were lame at best because you were one up on them.

It is not worth your time girlfriend and let it go. It is like arguing with a bunch of retards.
They think they know everything and make complete and utter asses out of themselves everytime.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Fat Momma said:
Talking like you are Aunt Jimamma. Black people have come a long way from that BS..
Big Momma might talk like Aunt Jemima, but I'll bet she wasn't at the WaWa last Saturday night.

morganj614

For all dumbasses giving me karma about talking like an ignorant white person...

All of Fat Mommas posts sound like an ig'nant white person. DO you get it now?

Big momma is 2:yay: in my book

Too Hot 4u

morganj614 said:
For all dumbasses giving me karma about talking like an ignorant white person...

All of Fat Mommas posts sound like an ig'nant white person. DO you get it now?

Big momma is 2:yay: in my book

Ok that was funny too! :lmao: