Ruddy Duck review

Kittykat33

Why me??
My hubby and I are going there this Friday for a little date night. Are we going to have to wait?? Can't wait to taste the beer, oh and the food!!!

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Stopped there yesterday. Sat at the bar and tried 2 different beers. The place was filling up as I was leaving. I got 2 pizzas to go and thought they were both kind of small; but they were good.
There was plenty of waiters and waitresses and I was impressed overall. The 2 bar tenders were pleasant and efficient. There seemed to be plenty of *regulars* at the bar.
I do look forward to having a sit down dinner with my husband there soon....

yankee44

I think they need to open for lunch on Fridays. Alot of CWS people would love to come over earlier on their Fridays off. :whistle:

Kittykat33

Why me??
It was good. We had the cheese puffs which were good-wish they came with a sauce or something to dip in. I had the bacon burger which was goo also. Might go back................

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
We had a great time there on Saturday evening. There was a mix up with the meals and our waitress insisted we be compensated.:buddies:

The food was wonderful and Carlos is a gracious host and owner.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
We had a great time there on Saturday evening. There was a mix up with the meals and our waitress insisted we be compensated.:buddies:

The food was wonderful and Carlos is a gracious host and owner.

We had a yummy meal there Saturday night as well. :howdy:

I saw Pete, but didn't want to shout across the room. :lol:

It was good. We had the cheese puffs which were good-wish they came with a sauce or something to dip in. I had the bacon burger which was goo also. Might go back................

I tried the cheese puffs last week because everyone was raving about them. They didn't do anything for me. However, one of them must have gotten a bit of oil or something from another dish on it and it changed the flavor considerably. I liked that one puff much better than the others.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
It was good. We had the cheese puffs which were good-wish they came with a sauce or something to dip in. ................

I had the cheeze puffs to. reminded me of a southern style biscuit and the taste reminded me of having a whole bunch of Cheeze it's in my mouth. Some sauce to dunk would have been great.

carlosruddyduck

I had the cheeze puffs to. reminded me of a southern style biscuit and the taste reminded me of having a whole bunch of Cheeze it's in my mouth. Some sauce to dunk would have been great.

Hi!!!
Carlos here.

I do not want to use this forum as a marketing tool but we have some very good news that I want to share with you.

A week ago we entered a beer competition for our first time.

It is the Governor's Cup beer tournament it's done every year by the "Maryland's Brewery Association"

15 Maryland breweries entered the competition...

I went up to Baltimore on Saturday to find out the result.

We entered with 6 beers: Oktoberfest, Helles, IPA, Belgium Trippel, Belgium Dubbel and Imperial Stout.

We won God medal for our Oktoberfest (Marzen style beer), best German style Marzen in Maryland, can you believe that?

We also got Silver Medal for our IPA, nobody got Gold medal in this category this year.

Our Belgian Trippel got Silver medal too!!!

We also got bronze medals for our Imperial Stout, Helles Lager and Belgian Dubbel.

So we are very excited to offer you the best beers in the State right here at home. It's our dream come true!!!!

All this was possible thanks to our Brewer “Maestro” Jonathan Reeves, he is awesome!!!

And next week we will start making empanadas, beef and veggies.

See you soon.
ALL RUDDY!!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
A week ago we entered a beer competition for our first time.

It is the Governor's Cup beer tournament it's done every year by the "Maryland's Brewery Association"

15 Maryland breweries entered the competition...

I went up to Baltimore on Saturday to find out the result.

We entered with 6 beers: Oktoberfest, Helles, IPA, Belgium Trippel, Belgium Dubbel and Imperial Stout.

We won Gold medal for our Oktoberfest (Marzen style beer), best German style Marzen in Maryland, can you believe that?

We also got Silver Medal for our IPA, nobody got Gold medal in this category this year.

Our Belgian Trippel got Silver medal too!!!

We also got bronze medals for our Imperial Stout, Helles Lager and Belgian Dubbel.

So we are very excited to offer you the best beers in the State right here at home. It's our dream come true!!!!

All this was possible thanks to our Brewer “Maestro” Jonathan Reeves, he is awesome!!!
Congratulations! That is awesome. :yay: I had the Oktoberfest last time I was there and it was excellent - and I normally don't drink beer.

And next week we will start making empanadas, beef and veggies.

See you soon.
ALL RUDDY!!!!
:yum: Everything I've had there has been delicious. Looking forward to my next vist. :cheers: