Salon in Solomons

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not being argumentative, we are all entitled to speak our opinions, as long as everyone agrees with mine, that is simply what I was doing. I think Southern MD businesses in general get a bum rap sometimes and that is magnified when someone says gee every restaurant in southern md sucks, I have to go to annapolis to get a decent meal. same difference. Maybe you and Malice can do each others highlights then go to annapolis to get them fixed.

Got ya' :yay:

bluewater

Now Malice, didn't anyone ever teach you manners and about plagerism in school, or did you drop out before that class? No one needs to agree with me in this thread, you and Rose seem to be taking stupid to a new low. May you both have happy hair days whereever you wind up.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Now Malice, didn't anyone ever teach you manners and about plagerism in school, or did you drop out before that class? No one needs to agree with me in this thread, you and Rose seem to be taking stupid to a new low. May you both have happy hair days whereever you wind up.

Nope. No one ever taught me about plagerism.

:killingme

T

toppick08

Check your PM......

bluewater

You post way more than I do, I see you are a professional daydreamer. Why don't you go dream of a way to get your hair done so it does not look like a rats nest.

bluewater

oh yes, you have over 33,000 posts so I guess you must not work, either that or you are seriously ripping off your employer. I have a whopping 140.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You post way more than I do, I see you are a professional daydreamer. Why don't you go dream of a way to get your hair done so it does not look like a rats nest.

I see that you're a professional #######. Oh, did I type that? I meant to just think it.

bluewater

Yes those not versed in the proper use of english have to stoop low and cuss. You probably have a spitoon in the front seat of your 1998 ford 150!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
oh yes, you have over 33,000 posts so I guess you must not work, either that or you are seriously ripping off your employer. I have a whopping 140.

I've been posting on these forums almost since it's inception, and no, I've not been employed the entire time.

You really need the last word, don't you? :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
No I will give you the last word. It is SMIB - look it up in your dictionary, oops I meant your daily racing form.

So let me get this stright...

Someone said they didn't care for the salons around here? No big deal.

You get all up in arms and call them a SMIB for not agreeing that "your" salon is the best?

Intesting

bluewater

Geez you people are all idiots. I simply said that its not right to judge all business by one or two bad experiences. That goes for restaurants, bars, anything else. I happen to like this salon because Beverly is the bomb when it comes to hair. Now that she has bought it I am sure she will do great things with it. She did my wedding hair, and gives great highlights and cuts. You don't have to agree with me. You can go wherever you want. I think MALICE is probably a hillbilly because she can't finish a complete thought without cussing and this forum is not about that. Notice her moniker **** you, I have enough friends. Right!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Geez you people are all idiots. I simply said that its not right to judge all business by one or two bad experiences. That goes for restaurants, bars, anything else. I happen to like this salon because Beverly is the bomb when it comes to hair. Now that she has bought it I am sure she will do great things with it. She did my wedding hair, and gives great highlights and cuts. You don't have to agree with me. You can go wherever you want. I think MALICE is probably a hillbilly because she can't finish a complete thought without cussing and this forum is not about that. Notice her moniker **** you, I have enough friends. Right!
Way to make friends.
Why would i have to worry about pissing you off, you are doing a good enough job of that on your own.
To whom are you speaking?

bluewater

Gee Malice, there you go plagerizing again, don't you know that is not legal, even in a forum. I said Idiots. I said you needed to look up the definition. I guess you would not be so bitter unless you had really bad hair. You are the one that said you would have to go to annapolis to get good service and I was simply correcting you.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Gee Malice, there you go plagerizing again, don't you know that is not legal, even in a forum. I said Idiots. I said you needed to look up the definition. I guess you would not be so bitter unless you had really bad hair. You are the one that said you would have to go to annapolis to get good service and I was simply correcting you.

Well, since you won't let me have the last word, then I'll let you have it.

estee_shaun

ok so let me get this strait...... Malice has bad hair just because she doesn't like the TURN OVER in the salon industry in Somd. She is also a hillbilly and drives a ford...... Everyone in SMD is a SMIB (according to bluewater) ANd Bluewater is obsessed with a woman at Bella named Beverly. LOL this is GREAT!!! I am freakin DYING!!!! :lmao: