Sanction....and removals of threads

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
The RMHA is a privately owned organization and can do anything it pleases without justification, just like they can call stuff what ever pleases them. It's weird.

For instance, I've had my mares color typed by DNA, and "the club" REFUSES to change their color on their paperwork or in the database, "because it's too much trouble". And I'm not talking about a minor change, I'm talking about calling a palomino horse who doesn't carry silver (by DNA) which is a RED horse with cream, a Chocolate horse which is a black horse with silver on her paperwork. And calling a silver BAY horse a SORREL horse. These things are completely different genetically, but the "board" doesn't care. Too much trouble to change the paperwork. :shrug: ya got me.

Yeah, kinda like my bay AQHA is registered as brown. :whistle: Luckily her ONE white mark is very distinctive and odd and is on her papers.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
My horse doesn't have ASD, I never said that, said he had cataracts and many of the that color do, and I have a receipt for the 500 dollar pre purchase exam I had done, he saw one spot and not the parrot mouth, so watch what you say about me. Yes, my homework was done, I just don't have to use 50 cent words to get a penny of thought across..... and no, that was not my first color, it was red choc., she was the first I saw, bought her....with a 900 dollar vet exam, for future brood mare material, and bought her with cysts....so, any more trys on the put downs this evening....
As far as your idea of my deal with the twosome, you don't know what the hay your talking about, your listening to a con man, sorry. Again, I say it, and it's in court papers, this was 100 per cent satisfaction, prepurchase exam guarentee....I got neither, satisfaction nor the vet exam.....and the horse was sold, and diagnosed as severly lame....gosh big mystery on the possibility of why I didn't get that exam.....THINK...now if this your mentor....good darn luck. Bad business begets bad business. If your in it for the long run you best find the eagles.....

If you're paying $500 and $900 vet exams and STILL getting horse with problems like parrot mouth, cataracts, and cysts maybe you should take a look at who you're paying to vet your horses.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
There are records on file along with almost 80 emails, sorry Happy, they lost and you would have in the same situation. Facts are facts, especially in writing.........I've said nothing here that I haven't said before, every thing has been in writing, and because they were concerned with making it right, with my chocolate boy(one bad sale can ruin someone, you know the old, the bigger they are, the harder the fall,) I was made more than happy. If you resolve an issue, people go away....there is always another horse to sell, when a deal goes bad, you take care of it, or.....you get someones wrath.

Many of the posts in this thread are lacking coherency. The above is one such post. You're bashing these two people in Pa (but you love their barn :eyebrow:) but you say that they made whatever it is you had a problem with "right" by sending you a choclate colt. You're more than happy with the way it has resolved, but you're still posting and finger pointing.

If this is not the case you need to explain yourself a little better. Maybe use paragraphs, puncuation, specifics (like names to differentiate), and capitalization to point out that you're beginning a new thought/sentence.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
......and because they were concerned with making it right, with my chocolate boy(one bad sale can ruin someone, you know the old, the bigger they are, the harder the fall,) I was made more than happy. If you resolve an issue, people go away....there is always another horse to sell, when a deal goes bad, you take care of it, or.....you get someones wrath.

OK, so with the chocolate boy, and the farm he came from, they made that "mistake" right (the of not telling you he had a major defect when you purchased him), and you were happy. SO....we have had the same experience with different farms.

When one I purchased "wasn't right" they made me happy by replacing her with one of much better quality.

I'm sorry that didn't happen with you in their case, but there ARE two sides to every story. I've seen the email you sent to Tom cancelling delivery of the horse Limited Access, who you made a deposit on, then cancelled the sale, because you didn't want to pay to have him shipped, since he wasn't travelling out to CA again, he'd already been that way once. I also know you lost the appeal on the case involving that horse, and that an offer to settle was made to you, even after their appeal was won, to which you declined, stating you'd get your "revenge" in other ways.

Having said all that, your bad experience (or Pam and Gene's for that matter) don't make me want to jump on a bandwagon to destroy them, and THAT is what pizzes those people off with me. Just so you understand that.

Thank you about my Mom, I cared for her for eight and a half years...she was 96, a great age for anyone....she died at home, on a hospice program, I slept by her on the floor for three days....I can say, I'll never again fear death.

WOW I can only hope I 1) live to be almost 100!! and 2) my kids care for me as much.
Merry Christmas CarefulOne.

Last edited:

sunsetfarm

Happyappygirl Pam and Gene in PA? Would this be Pamela K Cover? Are they the sanctioned twosome felons? I purchased a gelding from Pamela K Cover that was supposed to be "sound". I bought it pending a vet check at my place "oral agreement" and when the horse failed she said " the horse was sold as is". I should have know something was up when Pam and Gene dropped the horse at my barn and left before I arrived. I had paid the entire purchase price before delivery. He had a club foot and a very bad mouth. I still havent recieved his papers after two years!! When I went to PA to look at the horse she said shed owned him for "quiet a while" come to find out she just bought him less than a month before. She complained to the previous owner about his foot and mouth. I agree with Carefulone this Pam and Gene shouldnt be trusted...buyer beware!! I also talked with lady in NJ who was taken to school by Pam. I'll inform her about this forum.

pmsmare

Happyappygirl Pam and Gene in PA? Would this be Pamela K Cover? Are they the sanctioned twosome felons? I purchased a gelding from Pamela K Cover that was supposed to be "sound". I bought it pending a vet check at my place "oral agreement" and when the horse failed she said " the horse was sold as is". I should have know something was up when Pam and Gene dropped the horse at my barn and left before I arrived. I had paid the entire purchase price before delivery. He had a club foot and a very bad mouth. I still havent recieved his papers after two years!! When I went to PA to look at the horse she said shed owned him for "quiet a while" come to find out she just bought him less than a month before. She complained to the previous owner about his foot and mouth. I agree with Carefulone this Pam and Gene shouldnt be trusted...buyer beware!! I also talked with lady in NJ who was taken to school by Pam. I'll inform her about this forum.

Seems you learned a hard lesson...Buyer Beware....Investigate before your purchase. Pay for a pre-purchase exam before the horse comes to you unless everything is in writing. Go physically see the horse you are purchasing. Stop whinning that you were taken advantage of. It is mostly your fault to save money on a trip or two. Hire a vet familiar to what you are purchasing the horse for. Dressage, Jumping, show or trail.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Seems you learned a hard lesson...Buyer Beware....Investigate before your purchase. Pay for a pre-purchase exam before the horse comes to you unless everything is in writing. Go physically see the horse you are purchasing. Stop whinning that you were taken advantage of. It is mostly your fault to save money on a trip or two. Hire a vet familiar to what you are purchasing the horse for. Dressage, Jumping, show or trail.

Yup! I've bought horses from Mississippi, South Carolina, and Canada. And, I went and visited all first.

quartermom

Low & Slow
OMG! :drama: isn't there a Rocky Forum for you all to go to!! Its Christmas Time!! Remember the saying that goes along with the Christmas Spirit "Peace on Earth"!

ElliesMom

I've been to canada and 3 hours from here to buy horses that arent nearly as expensive as what you guys are talking about. To buy a horse sight unseen, or without a thourough reputable and indipendant vet check is plain stupid. from free to 75,000$ you should know what you are committing to!

There is not always someone else to blame.

Carefulone

Are they the sanctioned twosome felons?

No sunset, you have that wrong, the names are Tom Smyth, or Smith, and Andrea Shaffer, only one felon that I know of, maybe you know more?

Your story is a fabrication being put out to this board because of pending litagation.
It is slanderous in nature, has no substance and this board should read between the lines of this new member.....

Happy, careful what you say, Pam was not a plaintiff in this lawsuit, and you don't clarify that but make it look like "she" took what you thought was yours. Your free choice to do bidding and buying, but this was a court decision, and was court ordered, and not her lawsuit. Good to retract things like that.

If you'd like to provide a document number for this appeal, then you put that on this forum, unless you don't be careful about hear say information and your ultimate involvement. There is a different type of lawsuit to come in my case, BTW...you can't appeal an appeal, and it wasn't an appeal on the judgement, but on WHERE THEY WERE SERVED, darn....By court order, I can and will file again, my right, everyone's right.

Well, Happy.....
You have some idea of my character, the only character your friend, has is the cartoon version of man he has created, he's one of lifes losers, and he takes people down with him, you have heard it from one end of the country to the other. Do yourself and me a favor, get me a copy of that appeal, or the number and I'll get you a copy.

Merry Christmas to all and too all a better day tomorrow.

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Are they the sanctioned twosome felons?

No sunset, you have that wrong, the names are Tom Smyth, or Smith, and Andrea Shaffer, only one felon that I know of, maybe you know more?

Your story is a fabrication being put out to this board because of pending litagation.
It is slanderous in nature, has no substance and this board should read between the lines of this new member.....

Happy, careful what you say, Pam was not a plaintiff in this lawsuit, and you don't clarify that but make it look like "she" took what you thought was yours. Your free choice to do bidding and buying, but this was a court decision, and was court ordered, and not her lawsuit. Good to retract things like that.

If you'd like to provide a document number for this appeal, then you put that on this forum, unless you don't be careful about hear say information and your ultimate involvement. There is a different type of lawsuit to come in my case, BTW...you can't appeal an appeal, and it wasn't an appeal on the judgement, but on WHERE THEY WERE SERVED, darn....By court order, I can and will file again, my right, everyone's right.

Well, Happy.....
You have some idea of my character, the only character your friend, has is the cartoon version of man he has created, he's one of lifes losers, and he takes people down with him, you have heard it from one end of the country to the other. Do yourself and me a favor, get me a copy of that appeal, or the number and I'll get you a copy.

Merry Christmas to all and too all a better day tomorrow.
You are a Frucking loser! :twitch:You really need to get a life. Maybe spend more time and energy with your horses and children (God forbid you have any). That should surely curve some of your insain behaviors.

sunsetfarm

Carefulone..............Not one word I wrote was a fabrication!! Talk with your special Pamela K Cover and ask her about the club footed horse she sold me down in Baltimore. She just bought the horse weeks before and tried to send it back to the previous owner before finding a sucker in me. I dont know anything about litigation, I had nothing in writing so I just bit the bullet. I do know for a FACT that she also screwed a lady in NJ and WV out of about 5k on the same horse. Ask Pamela K Cover how many horses she has bought and sold in the past 10 years. Ask Brenda Artman of Heavenly Gaits Stables about Pamela K Cover and her friend Gene she'll tell you what crooks they are. I ran into her at an expo and she told me horrific horse stories about both of them. Seems she used to be at the same farm. It seems to me that you are so blinded by hate that you cant see the real crook. Ask your special friend Pamela K Cover about these folks she screwed..................I bet she stutters.....I...I...I...I......dont know anything about this. That what she told me when I called to complain about the club footed horse she sold me!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I've been to canada and 3 hours from here to buy horses that arent nearly as expensive as what you guys are talking about. To buy a horse sight unseen, or without a thourough reputable and indipendant vet check is plain stupid. from free to 75,000$ you should know what you are committing to!

There is not always someone else to blame.

I buy site unseen with out a vet check all the time...:whistle:

Carefulone

..............Not one word I wrote was a fabrication!!

You're oh so right, not one word is a fabrication, but the entire story.

You got another story by sitting by someone? But you know this Pams name even her middle initial.....you are easy to see through, less smarts in your older years. Another offended person had this same story to tell, hear say....from you, with a different name....I guess you were angry at another person that day, just filled in the blanks for this forum.

I dont know anything about litigation, I had nothing in writing so I just bit the bullet.....

AMAZING. Oh sunset, you are so very credible.....you seem to have something against this woman and the man the twosome rented from......at least I honestly say they owe me money and I'll get a judgement......they have many, don't like to pay when they are found liable, but a judgement is a judgement.

Now, please take a break on the slander, that is unless you have proof, you best hold back that keyboard. This is making for good material, but it's sickening all the same.

A point of reference, I have everything in writing, but I must be a stupid woman, made a bad pick in websites, and deserve to have been screwed, but you, you have nothing and you're believable. Pick up that shovel, Please.

To the person who needs to spell more clearly,

You are a Frucking loser! You really need to get a life. Maybe spend more time and energy with your horses and children (God forbid you have any). That should surely curve some of your insain behaviors....
Seemed to have hit a note...

Again, since, oh my goodness....I HAVE A LIFE....finished with the fodder....

sunsetfarm

Carefulone...............I know this Pam girl's middle initial because that who I wrote the check to!! I even have a copy of the check she wrote for the horse less than a month before she sold it to me. I just happen to see this forum and her name and thought I would tell my experience with her. As far as the man goes, I have nothing against him. I thought you were referring to them as a twosome. I have no axe to grind with you. Pamela K Cover knows what she done. I'm a firm believer in " What goes around comes around". I know one day she will get hers. As far as slander goes............I have the club footed horse, a cancelled check written to her and the phone records of me calling her to try to get her to take the horse back. I'm sure you'll hear more about Pamela K Cover's horse tradin' days. Again just ask her the simple ????? I stated before.
Carefulone dont be blinded by hate...............ask the ??????

Carefulone

I dont know anything about litigation, I had nothing in writing so I just bit the bullet

Well all you prevayers of the truth, Sunset farm can't remember his lie from one post to another.....that's how it is with liars....

I I know this Pam girl's middle initial because that who I wrote the check to!! I even have a copy of the check she wrote for the horse less than a month before she sold it to mehad nothing in writing so I just bit the bullet.

I think it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out, like I said, totally fabricated and slanderous.

I too am a big believer, not only in what goes around comes around, but that only the good survive the storms in life.....everyone else drowns in their own pool of quick sand they have created for themselves....no more conversation, I'm done, back to the eagles in life.

Carefulone

You are a Frucking loser! You really need to get a life. Maybe spend more time and energy with your horses and children (God forbid you have any). That should surely curve some of your insain behaviors.

So Yorkies are your thing......good to know exactly who is in the arena....
Cute versions of gutter language....not becoming another business person, darn, this forum is loaded with sophistication....

tallyhoe

I dont know anything about litigation, I had nothing in writing so I just bit the bullet

Well all you prevayers of the truth, Sunset farm can't remember his lie from one post to another.....that's how it is with liars....

I I know this Pam girl's middle initial because that who I wrote the check to!! I even have a copy of the check she wrote for the horse less than a month before she sold it to mehad nothing in writing so I just bit the bullet.

I think it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out, like I said, totally fabricated and slanderous.

I too am a big believer, not only in what goes around comes around, but that only the good survive the storms in life.....everyone else drowns in their own pool of quick sand they have created for themselves....no more conversation, I'm done, back to the eagles in life.

Geesh...."Reply w/ Quote"! It is not that difficult to do, and makes reading all of this craziness less confusing. There are lots of insane people around this forum. At least you guys are making it more entertaining for those of us who don't have a life.