Sanction....and removals of threads

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
.......I know both Pam C. and Tom Smyth, I choose to go the the path of rightousness.....it wan't a hard choice.

Pam Cover rightous? :lmao:

Who does she show up and stay with at Rocky events all over the country? Certainly not her husband. Did you even know she had one?

As far as the lawsuit with their landlord, you got tangled up with a felon, things happen when you hang with someone like him, your free choice as you say, it comes with consequences.

I'm sorry, but can you be more specific? WHO is a felon?

Last edited:

Carefulone

Who does she show up and stay with at Rocky events all over the country? Certainly not her husband. Did you even know she had one?

Well, well....thought you did things on your own, this bit of information comes from where, and intimating what you seem to be, isn't what you should throw out to this forum, is it? Plus, none of this shows' well for a business woman to keep on keeping on with people that are known trouble in the horse industry and beyond.

The question about who is the felon is just a bait. Happy's husband is a State Trooper, so he can get for free, if anyone gives a darn about who they are interacting and doing business with, he can get it for free....he can even find out alias, judgements...for free.
We all have the right to pick and choose our friends, but not to slander and try and ruin someone for a friend. Remember this.

So, again, I'd rather no more slander, the beach was unreal, peace and reality, there hasn't been much of each of those above words on this thread.

Carefulone

Oh and I bet her side will be an honest one, !!!!

As a friend of H.Y., this is an admirable addition to this post, but all I've heard from anyone who has been adding are fable, fabrication and non verifiable. They are
Slanderous in nature. No one will verify.

When I asked for the number of the so called win against me, not involving how they were served, but a win of an appeal on the evidence...it did not happen, once again, find it and send it or don't get yourself involved......seems like I opened the door, for another case to be discussed, Again, started this post to see why threads disappear, now I can see why.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oh and I bet her side will be an honest one, !!!!

As a friend of H.Y., this is an admirable addition to this post, but all I've heard from anyone who has been adding are fable, fabrication and non verifiable. They are
Slanderous in nature. No one will verify.

When I asked for the number of the so called win against me, not involving how they were served, but a win of an appeal on the evidence...it did not happen, once again, find it and send it or don't get yourself involved......seems like I opened the door, for another case to be discussed, Again, started this post to see why threads disappear, now I can see why.

If you started this thread you can delete it if you choose. I am glad I am not the one who is being slandered for a change.:lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
As a friend of H.Y., this is an admirable addition to this post, but all I've heard from anyone who has been adding are fable, fabrication and non verifiable. They are Slanderous in nature. No one will verify.

Um...if i recall...i am the ONLY one who posted valid, verifiable information on what has been done TO me by the person you call rightous which is documented in a court ruling, yours to read for 10 bucks. I wanted to provide evidence that YOU are the person being spoon fed, not me - and she's very good at fueling a fire - her line? "I'm looking for a nice quiet horse, do you have anything for sale?" yada yada. Did you hear that line when she called you the first time? Wonder how many people have heard it? I certainly did.

I didn't request lawsuit information involving you, because that suit doesn't concern me, but since you brought it up, I asked YOU several very direct questions about what happened, which weren't answered. Did you agree to purchase a horse, pay a deposit, then decide you didn't want it, without ever even seeing it?

Unless agreed too by both parties in any lawsuit, emails are not considered valid as evidence due to the fact that they can be so easily modified by EITHER party. Signed contracts and bills of sale are valid. I have one, do you?

Now...onto my last question, exactly WHO is the felon? I'm not baiting you, I'm asking a valid question. You keep referring to "convicted felons" and "felons" but won't be real specific to who you are referring too.

Carefulone

I asked YOU several very direct questions about what happened, which weren't answered. Did you agree to purchase a horse, pay a deposit, then decide you didn't want it, without ever even seeing it?

Happy, this is an open case. I told you I'd provide both the case from Dec. 06 and the case from April 07. I remember that one well, my Mother was dying and I had to again be in court with a no show from the twosome. Hospice sent someone to be with her for the hours I was taken away. I am no longer going to respond to this thread or any other that includes vindictive statements.

I thank everyone for their advice on what is and isn't relative in court, but if you all are going to do business with web sites, don't count out email as evidence, or you'll be on the losing end sooner rather than later.

I think there is loads of bitter feelings, false statements and slanderous posts by people that are hiding in the shadows. Doesn't pretain to you Happy, you're with your website for people to see if they care to, but there are people abusing this system. They have been on the losing end in the court system in Pa, among others, so they're using this forum to attack people, trying to win in the court of public opinion.

I'm no longer responding, thanks for the memories.....

NJhorsewoman

Carefulone You state that no one has offered anything verifiable...........Anyone can PM me and I'll exchance contact informatioin and copies of all of my documents. I have the check written to Pam Cover, receipts for TWO Pre-Sale Exams, and copies of phone records where over 39 calls were made. My story is certainly not a fable........tell Pam I hope she sleeps well at night. I'm only spreaking for myself and only giving this information for buyers to consider when purchasing a horse. Get everything in writing!!!!!
I also think you should have a witness. No hard feelings toward anyone here or even Pam Cover. I know who is right here and realize that all things happen for a reason. Life goes on..........Barb

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I think there is loads of bitter feelings, false statements and slanderous posts by people that are hiding in the shadows. Doesn't pretain to you Happy, you're with your website for people to see if they care to, but there are people abusing this system. They have been on the losing end in the court system in Pa, among others, so they're using this forum to attack people, trying to win in the court of public opinion.

I'm not sure...but was this an....apology? :huggy: even if you didn't mean it as one, I'll take it. :biggrin:

I would like to get one other thing straight. This all started when I posted the joyful addition of a new family member, our potential stud colt, Comanche.

As a result of my intro, calls were made to people who owned both his mother and father with the express intention of causing harm. I had introduced him on this board openly and innocently, and because i am thrilled to have him, he is awesome.

Farmerswife asked me to post the name of his mother, which in my innocence I provided, because i have nothing to hide, and now i know it was intended to gather information for Pam Cover. She used that information to call Ruth at the RMHA and get ownership and contact information on the parents, and proceeded to call the breeder and owner of his sire. "umm...Hi I'm looking for a nice quiet trail horse what do you have for sale? Oh BTW do you know that.......well let me share some more crap, and i hope you have some you can share with me.... yada yada" same story different day.

Luckily no trouble has come of it, because I was made aware of those vicious calls, and the gossip mill was nipped in the bud, as all gossip should be, and all is well like it or not.

I'm not saying YOU made the initial call Carol, because it was actually Pam Cover herself who placed the follow up calls to those owners. BUT you DID make a post insinuating that I had "heartache" in store for me regarding my colt.

Do not make references from that which you have no direct knowledge or experience, and keep your nose out of it. Again....you have opened your mouth like a baby birdie for the worm and swallowed the word of the "rightous" which is wrong. AGAIN.

SO lets agree to disagree and leave it at that. I have no beef with you and wish you well.

BTW, if you check the case numbers on the "two" cases you have made reference too, you will find they are one and the same. It's the same case, continued. And i speak from courtroom experience regarding offering email as evidence. Unless both parties agree to allow emails as evidence, it can't be entered.

Last edited:

illfindu2

In memory of Tippy
Email content is treated in the same way as verbal and written expressions and statements and is admissible in a court of law. It is a common misconception that email messages carry less weight than letters on headed notepaper.

The problems are only likely to arise if your opponent disputes the authenticity of what you produce. The same applies to traditional letters – i.e. it is only when their authenticity is questioned that proof becomes a problem.

If the authenticity of an email produced in court is questioned, be prepared to provide evidence of the audit trail showing where the email originated and the route by which it was sent to your computer. The audit trail would show if there had been any opportunity for someone to interfere with the email as they are usually sent between several servers before they reach their destination.

Email have raised problems for the courts. In the past, evidence would invariably take the form of an original signed document and if that was not available then a copy of that signed document could be substituted. The signature would be the key to proving the authenticity of the document (of course, the argument can still be made that the signature is a fake). The difference with email is that there is no such thing as an 'original' since the print-out is the end result of a technological process. It is the audit trail showing that process which can be used to persuade the court of the print-out's authenticity if this is challenged by your opponent.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Emails produced as the sole evidence don't hold any weight. They are easily changed using a plain text based software application, so even producing headers (these are what you are calling the "audit trail" and contain the IP addresses for each server hop the email has gone through from start to finish) for any email isn't proof enough because bottom line they are simply text as well and can be cut, modified, and pasted back into any plain text document offered as "proof".

Dispute their validity/authenticity right up front and just say "NO" to emails from either side of the table. Don't introduce them, and don't allow them to be introduced. If you THINK you have a solid case, you'd better have more to it than just emails. Signed Contracts...Bill of sale.... contracts... Bill of sale. Oh and did i say get a signed contract or bill of sale? :lol:

Been there done that with dog litigation. AND got the T-shirt. Don't mess with my kids, my dogs OR my horses.

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Emails produced as the sole evidence don't hold any weight. They are easily changed using a plain text based software application, so even producing headers (these are what you are calling the "audit trail" and contain the IP addresses for each server hop the email has gone through from start to finish) for any email isn't proof enough because bottom line they are simply text as well and can be cut, modified, and pasted back into any plain text document offered as "proof".

Dispute their validity/authenticity right up front and just say "NO" to emails from either side of the table. Don't introduce them, and don't allow them to be introduced. If you THINK you have a solid case, you'd better have more to it than just emails. Signed Contracts...Bill of sale.... contracts... Bill of sale. Oh and did i say get a signed contract or bill of sale? :lol:

Been there done that with dog litigation. AND got the T-shirt. Don't mess with my kids, my dogs OR my horses.

Good morning Happy!!:howdy: I don't want to be at work today!!:ohwell:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Carefulone..............Not one word I wrote was a fabrication!! Talk with your special Pamela K Cover and ask her about the club footed horse she sold me down in Baltimore. She just bought the horse weeks before and tried to send it back to the previous owner before finding a sucker in me. I dont know anything about litigation, I had nothing in writing so I just bit the bullet. I do know for a FACT that she also screwed a lady in NJ and WV out of about 5k on the same horse. Ask Pamela K Cover how many horses she has bought and sold in the past 10 years. Ask Brenda Artman of Heavenly Gaits Stables about Pamela K Cover and her friend Gene she'll tell you what crooks they are. I ran into her at an expo and she told me horrific horse stories about both of them. Seems she used to be at the same farm. It seems to me that you are so blinded by hate that you cant see the real crook. Ask your special friend Pamela K Cover about these folks she screwed..................I bet she stutters.....I...I...I...I......dont know anything about this. That what she told me when I called to complain about the club footed horse she sold me!!!

Is that Brenda Artman from the York area in PA???

Carefulone

Dispute their validity/authenticity right up front and just say "NO" to emails from either side of the table..

Too late, emails went to the authorities before I even went to court....and not from me, guess he didn't use his own "how to get out of trouble".....book of bad business.