Settle a fight

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Dr. Phil said:
Sometimes relationships need a hero. That means someone has to step up and be the bigger person to close the gap. Someone has to make the first move, the first compromise, to heal the relationship. Swallow your pride and be that person. Think about what the future holds if you do not mend this.

Ask yourself, if your family member died suddenly, what would be left unsaid?
:popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...I didn't deserve the azz reaming you gave me this PM and I freaking did everything I could to just take it and comfort you.
It would comfort me a lot more if you'd quit saying I was rude and then saying I just don't like hearing the truth. FYI.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bull####...

vraiblonde said:
Larry has indicated that he has a low opinion of me because he thinks I was rude to his ex. When I protested, he indicated ANOTHER low opinion of me when he declared that I don't like hearing the truth (which would indicate that I'm delusional person who lives in denial).

I take offense at that.

BULL####

BULL####

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BuddyLee said:
Pretty dumb considering some of the rudeness Vrai can elicit on the forums on occasion. If she wants rude, tell her to pick a fight here.
Thank you! If I were going to be rude to her, honey, you can believe there would be no question in anyone's mind.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You two were...

elaine said:
I don't think she was rude, either. Rude would have been cutting short the phone call with her mother on christmas day, so she could cater to Larry's ex. How dumb is that?

....seperated at birth.

Cater. Yeah, OK. That's what this is about.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nickel said:
:killingme

It's true though, Vrai and Larry are so much alike...at least in debate, neither wants to give up even if it's a technicality.

The saying rings true, "opposites attract".

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know...

jazz lady said:
Again, you are putting YOUR spin on her actions. If I were on the phone to my mom and she lived half a country away AND I was talking to her on Christmas Day, I would be hard-pressed to end the phone call just so I could talk to my husband's ex-wife, who I can see just about anytime.

And so what if she didn't drop everything right then and there for your ex? When is the next time she would have seen her? I assume later that day or in the next few days. If you ex had truly wanted to talk to her, she would have waited or told YOU she would catch you guys later. To expect somebody to drop everything for them to me is even more rude than what you purport Vrai did.

...I'm starting to feel like a bleeding fish in the ocean and these fins seem t o be starting to pop up...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...I'm starting to feel like a bleeding fish in the ocean and these fins seem t o be starting to pop up...
Sure. That's it. Couldn't *possibly* be because you're wrong.

:rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:
:killingme

It's true though, Vrai and Larry are so much alike...at least in debate, neither wants to give up even if it's a technicality.

The saying rings true, "opposites attract".
Dr. Phil doesn't mess around. He's taught me some good stuff. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
For the love...

vraiblonde said:
It would comfort me a lot more if you'd quit saying I was rude and then saying I just don't like hearing the truth. FYI.

...of....

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

I'm off to the gym. I need to push some metal.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
vraiblonde said:
Larry greeted her and they had a conversation about when the girls would be back, etc. I waved at her, then went back to my phone conversation.
Did you wave with ALL the fingers on your hand?? :killingme