Settle a fight

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
...in the middle of a fight. We're supposed to be reasonable.

Who said anything about reasonable? Just s t f u, kiss and make up. What's so hard about that?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
BuddyLee said:
:yeahthat:

I don't think it's rude though.

I don't think she was rude, either. Rude would have been cutting short the phone call with her mother on christmas day, so she could cater to Larry's ex. How dumb is that?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think...

elaine said:
Larry, would you have hung up on your mother, on christmas day, if it had been you in that situation?

...and this is ONLY my perception, that, if it happened as I saw it, I would have have waved the old "hold on a minute' to her or told mom to hold on a minute.

I mean, what do I know? I've only been married to Vrail for going on 9 years. How can I be sure if what she did was or wasn't odd and/or unusual and, just maybe, rude, for her?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
...and this is ONLY my perception, that, if it happened as I saw it, I would have have waved the old "hold on a minute' to her or told mom to hold on a minute.

I mean, what do I know? I've only been married to Vrail for going on 9 years. How can I be sure if what she did was or wasn't odd and/or unusual and, just maybe, rude, for her?

I think she made the right decision. Talking to her mom on christmas day.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Larry has indicated that he has a low opinion of me because he thinks I was rude to his ex. When I protested, he indicated ANOTHER low opinion of me when he declared that I don't like hearing the truth (which would indicate that I'm delusional person who lives in denial).

I take offense at that.

Again, it is his interpretation of your actions. If the ex has a problem with it, SHE needs to fight her own battles. I have yet to see where she has said you were rude to her.

And in the terms you have couched, I would take offense to it too.

morganj614

Good lord, angry typing is fast typing :lmao: This thread will be 1000 posts by the time I read it again.

Sweet dreams y'all. I need to unwind before an early bedtime :diva:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:

Again, you are putting YOUR spin on her actions. If I were on the phone to my mom and she lived half a country away AND I was talking to her on Christmas Day, I would be hard-pressed to end the phone call just so I could talk to my husband's ex-wife, who I can see just about anytime.

And so what if she didn't drop everything right then and there for your ex? When is the next time she would have seen her? I assume later that day or in the next few days. If you ex had truly wanted to talk to her, she would have waited or told YOU she would catch you guys later. To expect somebody to drop everything for them to me is even more rude than what you purport Vrai did.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ha...

cattitude said:
You both need to get your heads out of your ass and realize what's important in life.

This is stupid.

...are you trying to say this day is shot to hell and we'll never get it back and all over something UNIMPORTANT?

Do the words honor and duty and commitment mean ANYTHING to you? :jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jazz lady said:
I have yet to see where she has said you were rude to her.
I wouldn't know because other than the horribly rude Christmas wave :rolleyes: I have neither seen nor spoken to her in four months. Except Saturday afternoon when she dropped the girls off, I was putting away groceries and said, "Hey, how's it going?" and like that for the 30 seconds she was in the house.

BuddyLee

Football addict
elaine said:
I don't think she was rude, either. Rude would have been cutting short the phone call with her mother on christmas day, so she could cater to Larry's ex. How dumb is that?
Pretty dumb considering some of the rudeness Vrai can elicit on the forums on occasion. If she wants rude, tell her to pick a fight here.:lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jazz lady said:
Again, you are putting YOUR spin on her actions. If I were on the phone to my mom and she lived half a country away AND I was talking to her on Christmas Day, I would be hard-pressed to end the phone call just so I could talk to my husband's ex-wife, who I can see just about anytime.

And so what if she didn't drop everything right then and there for your ex? When is the next time she would have seen her? I assume later that day or in the next few days. If you ex had truly wanted to talk to her, she would have waited or told YOU she would catch you guys later. To expect somebody to drop everything for them to me is even more rude than what you purport Vrai did.

Exactly.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How about you KMA?

vraiblonde said:
When you start acting like a hyperbolic lunatic, I know that's when you've realized you're a retarded boob and don't deserve a saint like me.

It would really just be easier to say, "Honey, I'm sorry and I was wrong" but whatever...

...I didn't deserve the azz reaming you gave me this PM and I freaking did everything I could to just take it and comfort you.

Bite me.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:
...are you trying to say this day is shot to hell and we'll never get it back and all over something UNIMPORTANT?

Do the words honor and duty and commitment mean ANYTHING to you? :jameo:

Yes, that's why we're hitting 25 years in June. :razz:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Unless...

jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: Hashing and rehashing an old argument is nonproductive. It's going to go NOWHERE.

I see it as the ex's problem. If SHE thought it was rude and had a problem with it, SHE should be hashing it out with Vrai not you Larry.

....you enjoy hash and rehash. Or, find arguing as a moth does a big light, irresistible.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jazz lady said:
When is the next time she would have seen her? I assume later that day or in the next few days.
Nope. Most days she has the girls come out to the car, and she drops them off without coming in. This started LONG before Christmas.