Settle a fight

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yep...

vraiblonde said:
Okay.

Saturday night Larry's sister and her husband came up to spend the night. We were chatting and she asked me what was going on with the ex situation. I told her that we hadn't spoken in several months and what she'd told the girls about me. I *may* have brought up the Christmas thing, but it would have just been in random conversation - that she stopped by, I was on the phone with my Mom, etc.

Then Larry jumped up and made a big deal of saying, "Don't you EVER say that you're a person who likes to hear the truth!!! You were rude to M and you just don't want to admit it!!"
So I've been pissed about that because Mr. One-Way made an uncomfortable scene in front of people and embarrassed me. Even his sister said she didn't think my actions were rude.

:smile:

...that's exactly what happened. Then, I got out a big chalk board and wrote RUDE 500 times. Then, I called the neighbors over to tell them. Remind them, actually, because I'd written it in paint on their yard some time back and it had since snowed.

Then, when I got done jumping up and down like an organ grinder monkey screaming 'RUDE, RUDE' I started to post a thread about it...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...that's exactly what happened. Then, I got out a big chalk board and wrote RUDE 500 times. Then, I called the neighbors over to tell them. Remind them, actually, because I'd written it in paint on their yard some time back and it had since snowed.

Then, when I got done jumping up and down like an organ grinder monkey screaming 'RUDE, RUDE' I started to post a thread about it...
When you start acting like a hyperbolic lunatic, I know that's when you've realized you're a retarded boob and don't deserve a saint like me.

It would really just be easier to say, "Honey, I'm sorry and I was wrong" but whatever...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
You both need to get your heads out of your ass and realize what's important in life.

This is stupid.

:yeahthat: Hashing and rehashing an old argument is nonproductive. It's going to go NOWHERE.

I see it as the ex's problem. If SHE thought it was rude and had a problem with it, SHE should be hashing it out with Vrai not you Larry.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...your honor? Does that actually sound like me?

Maybe I don't know myself so well. Maybe I did make a very big deal out of it.
Okay, or maybe not... :rolleyes:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: Hashing and rehashing an old argument is nonproductive. It's going to go NOWHERE.

I see it as the ex's problem. If SHE thought it was rude and had a problem with it, SHE should be hashing it out with Vrai not you Larry.

Excellent point.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And you're...

Christy said:
Oh quit being a baby! :razz: :huggy: I am merely stating my opinion based from my observations of that whole relationship. It's always been pretty much one sided am I correct? It's always been Vrai who sucks it up and makes nice with that crazy woman.

It is also my observation that although the building of that friendship came from good intentions from Vrai, it was a mistake from the get go. You just stated that it made you uncomfortable, as it should have. I didn't agree with her when her and the ex would gang up on you either, so there. :neener:

My best suggestion would be get this woman out of your life. Neither of you need to have any form of relationship with her, other than the general discussions of when she's picking up or dropping off the kids.

Y'all are living a quasi-Mormon lifestyle with this woman, without the benefit of sex to boot! :jet: (Although you're both getting royally screwed)

...directing this at me...because...?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not ####ING BENT...

elaine said:
You two need to stop trying to find people to side with you, and start siding with each other. Don't get all bent. I didn't start this.

...who said I was BENT?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
...who said I was BENT?

You sounded like you were being defensive. :shrug:

You know I love you both, but I think you're both being jerks right now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Right...

elaine said:
You two need to stop trying to find people to side with you, and start siding with each other. Don't get all bent. I didn't start this.

...in the middle of a fight. We're supposed to be reasonable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jazz lady said:
Hashing and rehashing an old argument is nonproductive. It's going to go NOWHERE.
Larry has indicated that he has a low opinion of me because he thinks I was rude to his ex. When I protested, he indicated ANOTHER low opinion of me when he declared that I don't like hearing the truth (which would indicate that I'm delusional person who lives in denial).

I take offense at that.