Settle a fight

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ah yes...

Christy said:
First off, who cares if she was rude to your ex? It's not like your ex has been the epitomy of loving kindness to your wife.

Second, the shrug from the ex indicates the manipulation of Larry, the "see, look at how wonderful I am, I tried to be nice to your wife and she was mean" :tantrum: :jameo:

No offense, but why should Vrai be the one always bending over backwards to make nice, and make it all work with the ex? You couldn't even make it work with the ex, so why are you putting so much pressure on her to always be nice and make it work?

I would say it was rude of the ex to do the shoulder shrug, thus creating a mountain out of a molehill. JMO :shrug:

...the second gun man. From the fence.

This argument is about calling a spade a spade. And you, among several, know how much time those two spent together the last 8 years. Quite often to my discomfort. Read more into it as you please.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:

This argument is about calling a spade a spade. And you, among several, know how much time those two spent together the last 8 years. Quite often to my discomfort. Read more into it as you please.

That doesn't change the fact that M is your ex, not vrai's. Friendships fall apart every day. You will always have a tie to M because of the kids. You. Not vrai.

D

dems4me

Okay... at first I was on Vria's side BIG TIME... then I saw Larry's side... now I'm just in the middle :shrug:... Vria... I know you know better than this... I know you have some home training and could have acknowledged the lady a little bit... she gave you a gift and everything :shrug: :frown: you could have been a little bit more receptive to it... it was Christmas and everything... but Larry... on the other hand... people ARE NOT PERFECT... why bring this up TWO months later and ongoing :shrug: If it still bothers you TWO months later... maybe you still have feelings for her or something :shrug:... maybe ex had a harsh strict standard of how people should act and in a moment of weakness you fell for "her" goals of high expectations of how people should act towards others and freaked and still are freaked about it :shrug: The underlying question here Larry is... why does this bother you so much and to this degree??? :shrug: without knowing that... I can't really try to assess this argument... :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...tell 'em who brought it up this pm and why. I'll stand by with my 'perception' of how that went down. Just in case.
Okay.

Saturday night Larry's sister and her husband came up to spend the night. We were chatting and she asked me what was going on with the ex situation. I told her that we hadn't spoken in several months and what she'd told the girls about me. I *may* have brought up the Christmas thing, but it would have just been in random conversation - that she stopped by, I was on the phone with my Mom, etc.

Then Larry jumped up and made a big deal of saying, "Don't you EVER say that you're a person who likes to hear the truth!!! You were rude to M and you just don't want to admit it!!"

So I've been pissed about that because Mr. One-Way made an uncomfortable scene in front of people and embarrassed me. Even his sister said she didn't think my actions were rude.

:smile:

Agee

I,

clicked on the first post...read and absorbed, then went to the last, skipped the meat of the sandwich...

You two know how to settle this, Miss you guys! :cheers: and :peace:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
O

Then Larry jumped up and made a big deal of saying, "Don't you EVER say that you're a person who likes to hear the truth!!! You were rude to M and you just don't want to admit it!!"

So I've been pissed about that because Mr. One-Way made an uncomfortable scene in front of people and embarrassed me. Even his sister said she didn't think my actions were rude.

:smile:

Bad move, Larry.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
For the love of....

dems4me said:
So in otherwords... you are worried about your ex's wellbeing and feelings because you feel you and DJ's are in jeopardy? :shrug: Kind of like a backup :shrug: Sometimes Larry... relationships are all about a plunge and stuff... Admittedly I don'tknow about this...I bolted the times I was engagged because of this but... maybe that's what is a little scary for you :huggy: :shrug:

Vrail; Just tell me like it is. I can take it.

Larry: "That was rude."

Vrail: "It was not! And #### her anyone, two face lying #####."

Larry "Yeah. Been there. Got the papers. It was still rude."

Vrail "No it wasn't!"

End of story.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh Vrail, dear...

Christy said:
:smack: Now will you listen to yourself Larry! :smack: :smack:

It is my observation that the Ex has created a LOT of friction between the both of you. You both need to stop giving her that kind of power. She should be irrelevant PERIOD. Her feelings, perceptions, whines, gripes, shoulder shrugs..... should be put pretty low on the totem poll as far as caring is concerned. And that goes for both of you. :waggingfinger: :nono: :lol:

....Miss Christy has a message for you. She mistakenly sent it to me.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Larry Gude said:

Oh quit being a baby! :razz: :huggy: I am merely stating my opinion based from my observations of that whole relationship. It's always been pretty much one sided am I correct? It's always been Vrai who sucks it up and makes nice with that crazy woman.

It is also my observation that although the building of that friendship came from good intentions from Vrai, it was a mistake from the get go. You just stated that it made you uncomfortable, as it should have. I didn't agree with her when her and the ex would gang up on you either, so there. :neener:

My best suggestion would be get this woman out of your life. Neither of you need to have any form of relationship with her, other than the general discussions of when she's picking up or dropping off the kids.

Y'all are living a quasi-Mormon lifestyle with this woman, without the benefit of sex to boot! :jet: (Although you're both getting royally screwed)

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
What has all this boiled down to, huh?

PERCEPTIONS!!!

Raw feelings and emotions!

It ain't easy, but GET OVER IT YOU TWO!!

What is more important? The EX, or your personal relationship?

Larry, you love her, and you know it!

MAKE it work out - you can do it!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And you're looking...

elaine said:
:yeahthat: I especially like the triple :smack: Vrai needs a few of those as well.

....mighty fine today, your honor. New robe? The world can never have to many excellent judges. Yes, yes.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
....mighty fine today, your honor. New robe? The world can never have to many excellent judges. Yes, yes.

You two need to stop trying to find people to side with you, and start siding with each other. Don't get all bent. I didn't start this.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm already in trouble...

river rat said:
Not a man....
nor do I drink.......
However, I will accept the complement and take a smoke.
Wise guy

...for pointing out what I thought was obvious to a lady. The last thing I'm gonna do is assume a rat is a female.

My apologies. May I light your smoke?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christy said:
Neither of you need to have any form of relationship with her, other than the general discussions of when she's picking up or dropping off the kids.
Which I thought Larry was perfectly capable of doing while I talked to my mother. :smile:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And a fine...

jazz lady said:
LARRY = Larry's Always Right. Really? YES! :lol:

So what was the gift and who was it for? :tap: And did the ex mention it you or Vrai that SHE thought it was rude the way Vrai treated her?

...fine good morning to you too, your honor! Just so happens I have some box tickets for opening day...