Settle a fight

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry, would you have hung up on your mother, on christmas day, if it had been you in that situation?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
You two need to stop trying to find people to side with you, and start siding with each other.
I'm not going to admit I was wrong when I wasn't. And I'm not going to smile and suck it up when someone calls me a dishonest person just because I disagree with their opinion.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes dear...

vraiblonde said:
You just completely made that up because you're pissed that you're the only one that thought my actions were rude. AND you're calling people who disagree with you "butt kissers". Because obviously there's no reason for them to agree with my point other than that, right?

You, unlike me, have an obligation to speak to your ex about your children's welfare and whereabouts. I spoke to her for 8 years while you either walked past her like she didn't exist or stayed upstairs to avoid her. I waved and acknowledged her - that should be enough. Had I completely ignored her, I could see your point.

...I'm just making it all up because I'm stupid. Please forgive me. Everyone knows I'm wrong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...I'm just making it all up because I'm stupid. Please forgive me. Everyone knows I'm wrong.
Okay, now we go to this retardation. :rolleyes:

Let me know when you're sane again so I can come home.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Hmm...

Larry Gude said:
...for pointing out what I thought was obvious to a lady. The last thing I'm gonna do is assume a rat is a female.

My apologies. May I light your smoke?

I think :buttkiss: should become :larry:...

:elaine:

Christy

b*tch rocket
elaine said:
You two need to stop trying to find people to side with you, and start siding with each other.

Sho nuff! :yay:

But since we're in it now, we need to follow this out to resolution. :popcorn: :jet:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Larry Gude said:
...for pointing out what I thought was obvious to a lady. The last thing I'm gonna do is assume a rat is a female.

My apologies. May I light your smoke?

Vrai,
This is why you married Mr. Gude.
He learns from his mistakes and comes back with flair.
You know it.

I am sure you two will work this out before Christy ups the tab.
(It is already $200)

Start given make-up hugs quick.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Absolutely...

elaine said:
So, was she supposed to hang up on her mother on christmas day to make up with M? If M really wanted to make up, she would have waited until vrai got off the phone, or maybe picked a more reasonable time to try and work things out. Hell, it probably would have gone a lot better if M had called and suggested they get together for a beer and talk.

....could NOT agree more.

That is another point, however.

Pete

Repete
When you argue it causes a ripple in the space/time continuum and destroys the fabric of space and reality. :bawl:

D

dems4me

The answer to me would be... Vria... send a thankyou card for the gift and apologize you couldn't spend a minute expressing your thanks... you appreciated her efforts.... that's it :shrug: Case solved :smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Larry? DeeJay???

What is the happiest thing you remember from your wedding?

If you can't say labor pains, you both lose.

morganj614

dems4me said:
The answer to me would be... Vria... send a thankyou card for the gift and apologize you couldn't spend a minute expressing your thanks... you appreciated her efforts.... that's it :shrug: Case solved :smile:

That's 2 months ago. :smack: They both need to stop arguing about a 2 month old disagreement :smack:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good lord...

elaine said:
That doesn't change the fact that M is your ex, not vrai's. Friendships fall apart every day. You will always have a tie to M because of the kids. You. Not vrai.

...you're all the same. None of you speak English. You all speak 'girl'. The other night, big sis was over and the two of them were soaring along on the exact same book, chapter, verse and word about how my dad has 'no relationship' with her kids. What they were saying was it wasn't as good as it could or should be, not that there was NO, ZERO, NADA relationship. I argued, because I'm stupid that way, for a half hour that they meant 'not good' instead of NO.

I did poorly.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I Don't Bring It Up...

dems4me said:
Okay... at first I was on Vria's side BIG TIME... then I saw Larry's side... now I'm just in the middle :shrug:... Vria... I know you know better than this... I know you have some home training and could have acknowledged the lady a little bit... she gave you a gift and everything :shrug: :frown: you could have been a little bit more receptive to it... it was Christmas and everything... but Larry... on the other hand... people ARE NOT PERFECT... why bring this up TWO months later and ongoing :shrug: If it still bothers you TWO months later... maybe you still have feelings for her or something :shrug:... maybe ex had a harsh strict standard of how people should act and in a moment of weakness you fell for "her" goals of high expectations of how people should act towards others and freaked and still are freaked about it :shrug: The underlying question here Larry is... why does this bother you so much and to this degree??? :shrug: without knowing that... I can't really try to assess this argument... :shrug:

....I just get my azz chewed for it from time to time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dems4me said:
Vria... send a thankyou card for the gift and apologize you couldn't spend a minute expressing your thanks...
GTFOH!!! You cannot possibly be serious.

Larry told her thanks (I assume) - that's good enough. It's not like it was a gift for me specifically.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...fine good morning to you too, your honor! Just so happens I have some box tickets for opening day...

DAMN IT! :tantrum That's dirty pool and you know it. :mad:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I do NOT speak girl

You both need to get your heads out of your ass and realize what's important in life.

This is stupid.

Pandora

Larry Gude said:
....could NOT agree more.

That is another point, however.

I agree with Elaine but who would want to work things out with somebody who talks smack behind your back? I think I did read there was some "not so nice" things that were said by the ex about Vria so the hopes of a close knit friendship might just be history. :shrug: