Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should you wait?

Originally posted by janey83
lol, cute.

yeah, I know about the "love" deal..and several guys have talked me into stuff because they "loved" me and would say all the time "and when we're married..." and I was too happy and gullible to believe otherwise.

*cough sputter cough*

Must be a cold going around.:bubble:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Don't be silly. I've never put a time limit on sex. Hell, if we'd have had some place better than the back of his Suburban, Larry and I would have done it on the first date. :lol:

What I was getting at was that BOTH people have to be ready, not just one who's trying to pressure the other. I admire girls like Janey who stick to their guns and have better things to do than screw every guy that comes down the pike. That's a girl worth waiting for. :yay:

Plus that, my son is your age so I tend to talk to you like you're him rather than a peer. :shrug:

Bump for Vrai.

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
Hell no, you shouldn't wait until you're married to have sex. You should be having all the sex you can, while you can, when you can, and with whom you can. I still enjoy gettin' my freak on anytime possible. Wanna come over, Buddy, and eat some of my fruitcake? I've seen your picture, and you sure are a cute young man.

Charles

Fruitcake Lady said:
Hell no, you shouldn't wait until you're married to have sex. You should be having all the sex you can, while you can, when you can, and with whom you can. I still enjoy gettin' my freak on anytime possible. Wanna come over, Buddy, and eat some of my fruitcake? I've seen your picture, and you sure are a cute young man.
Don't do it Buddy! There's nothing worse than old fruitcake.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Fruitcake Lady said:
Hell no, you shouldn't wait until you're married to have sex. You should be having all the sex you can, while you can, when you can, and with whom you can.

:yeahthat: What Mrs Wrinkles said... :cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Fruitcake Lady said:
In times of desperation...:lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
A girl's ##### isn't a fine bottle of scotch, doesn't get better with age. I say hit it early and as often as possible

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
SmallTown said:
A girl's ##### isn't a fine bottle of scotch, doesn't get better with age. I say hit it early and as often as possible
You sure you meant this? After all you don't want to be breaking the seal until it is at least 18.