Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Maybe. I don't know what's going on in that head of hers. Maybe it's better for me not to know what's going on. :lol:

You bring up a good and legitimate point though. Just because you dont have penetration sex does not mean that all the other stuff is childs play. The couple should be ready for the other sexual acts just as they prepare for the actual act of penetration sex. When and if they are both ready they may do whatever they please but if one doesn't feel up to it then I don't think the couple should indulge. I am definately not the pressuring type and this would probably explian my limited sexual adventures.:lol: I am willing to wait for sexual stuff but I am positive that I do not want to wait until after I'm married to the girl.
Hey goober, why in the world are you putting this stuff out here?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by migtig
Too numerous to list, but at the top of my list, is having sex. Wish I had never done it with anybody ever.

Maybe it was just with a few bad apples or the wrong time.:shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
No, I am not saying that there were some awesome sexual encounters that gave me a lot of pleasure. I am just saying if I knew then what I know now, I would have never ever had sex. And actually, I regret every single sexual encounter that I have ever had. Even if the sex was good.

Are you a religious woman?:confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I could go into a big long drawn out discussion on this, however I'll spare you. :wink: But I am done. Sex of any kind is not even registering a blip on my radar screen. And I am getting too old to live a life full of regrets, I'd rather be happy. So sex-free is for me. :biggrin:

I see. I won't prod anymore.:wink:

D

dutch6

Originally posted by BuddyLee
If two people have been going out for atleast a good year or two and they both love each other should they indulge in the act of sex or put it off and wait until marriage?

Voice your opinions.:yay:
Gotta ride the horse before I buy it. Save a horse and ride a cowboy!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
This was an interesting read. Been a while since to concept of "saving" sex has come up. It's not like you're going to use it all up. Really glad I had a vasectomy a few years ago. I don't want to have any more kids so all sex is recreational vs procreational. Having been divorced, the concept of one person, being there forever is shot. So, my view is if you want to have sex, do it.

janey83

Twenty Something
Okay, first off...I don't see sex as some "magical line in the sand" as someone put it......

And anyway, I thought it was hilarious last night when FromTexas asked me last night why Buddy was even able to walk after all of this was up.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83
Okay, first off...I don't see sex as some "magical line in the sand" as someone put it......

And anyway, I thought it was hilarious last night when FromTexas asked me last night why Buddy was even able to walk after all of this was up.

The question bugged me to the point of posting this poll.:shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
"Is sex better than drugs? That depends on the pusher. Unknown

"I don't know, I never looked." Answer to the question "Do you smoke after sex?" Unknown

"This gum tastes funny" Sign on condom machine.

"Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus." Bob Rubin

"National Condom Week is coming soon. Hey, there's a parade you won't want to miss." Jay Leno

"The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it." Woody Allen

"Some are born to greatness, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust within them." Hal Lee Luyah

"My wife gives good headache." Rodney Dangerfield

"Dating means doing a lot of fun things you will never do again if you get married. The fun stops with marriage because you're trying to save money for when you split up your property." Dave Berry

:whip:

W

Wenchy

"Dating means doing a lot of fun things you will never do again if you get married. The fun stops with marriage because you're trying to save money for when you split up your property." Dave Berry

:whip: [/B][/QUOTE]

I liked the rest of them as well. I'm still laughing, but I must admit that Dave Barry is one of my favorites. :clap:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by janey83
it should be a compromise of what each person in the relationship wants...not just the woman appeasing the man's needs.
*achoo*