Simple Yes/No Question

Do you have negative feelings or opinions on Muslims, Arabs, or North Africans?

• Total voters

mrweb

Iron City
rocknroll said:
Arabs are a very large part of the earth's population. Just because there are some bad ones doesn't mean they are all bad. Muslims are over 1/5 of the world's population. So of course there are some bad ones in there. But overall they are a peaceful religion. Luckily I think most people are aware of that. I grew up with a lot of Muslim friends and family members, and I don't need to look to the TV news to tell me what Muslims or Arabs are like. I do think that the media is partly responsible for the overwhelming racism that's developed over the last few years.

Where did you find this statistic? Or did you just pull it out of your :whistle: like most of the so-called facts you come up with?

:psssstIknowtheanswer: And it isn't 20%. I looked it up on the internet so it must be true.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
These dudes were unbelievably ugly, which I found funny because they claim to be from the "superior race."
You are obviously prejudiced against ugly people. :whistle:

Midnightrider

its funny to me that so many people don't thik its prejudice to hate a whole religion over what a few have done. And i understand the argument that if the inoccent masses did more then it would be different. But the reason its funny to me is b/c hating muslims is PC right now. in a few years it will be koreans, or maybe russians. for me, i don't hold the world responsible for a few dumb azzes, no more than i think all black people are like malcom X or luis farakkahhhhn (or whatever).
And the race vs religion thing, thats a very fine line. many religions define themselves as a race.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
rocknroll said:
The vast majority of Muslim leaders are opposed to violence, most have spoken out against terrorism, the religion itself teaches peace, they are sick of being associated with a handful of terrorist groups, etc. It should have been obvious to everyone where the community stands when the terrorists called for Jihad, which would be a Muslim holy war, and 99% of Muslims were like "Yeah OK whatever". If a majority of Muslims respected the views of the terrorists there would have been a Jihad. And a Jihad at this point would be the biggest and bloodiest war in history because Muslims are over 1/5 of the population of earth.

What would indicate otherwise? Please be specific.
It would certainly wind up being bloody, or probably dusty, because there is not much left when you are hit with a nuke. Muslims may be 1/5 of the world population, but Islamic countries are 0% of the the nuclear capable countries of the world. A Jihad would be bloody for a short while and then "boom", "boom", "boom", multiple mushroom clouds and end of Jihad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rocknroll said:
racist ho bags
That may be, but WE are not the ones strapping bombs to ourselves and blowing up discos NOR are we beheading people and stringing their body parts all over town. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Midnightrider said:
its funny to me that so many people don't thik its prejudice to hate a whole religion over what a few have done. And i understand the argument that if the inoccent masses did more then it would be different. But the reason its funny to me is b/c hating muslims is PC right now. in a few years it will be koreans, or maybe russians. for me, i don't hold the world responsible for a few dumb azzes, no more than i think all black people are like malcom X or luis farakkahhhhn (or whatever).
And the race vs religion thing, thats a very fine line. many religions define themselves as a race.
Back up, Josephine. I do not "hate" Muslims - I don't think anyone on here said they did (but I'l check and make sure).

I am disgusted by Muslims because they won't corral their terrorists, but support them instead. This doesn't sound like a "peaceful" religion to me. If they don't want to be called animals, they shouldn't act like animals. End of story.