Simple Yes/No Question

Do you have negative feelings or opinions on Muslims, Arabs, or North Africans?

• Total voters

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
rocknroll said:
Saying that Muslims aren't a race would be like saying Hitler wasn't racist.

I'm not even going to begin wasting my time arguing that one.
:dingfriesaredone:

Islam is a religion. Its followers are Muslims.

The races of the human species are:

Caucasoids:
1,000 million people with variable skin colour; white-dark brown. Hair variable, never woolly, body hair often thick. Lips tend to be thin. Three subdivisions exist, the Nordic, the Mediterranean and the Alpine.

The Nordic group are often tall, blonde and narrow headed - Scandinavia, Baltic, Germany, France, Britain The Mediterranean group (Southern France, Spain, Italy and oddly, Wales Egyptians, Semites, Persians, Afghans and some Indians. Lighter in body build, dark and narrow headed. The Alpine group extends from the Mediterranean to Asia. Broad headed, square jaws, olive skin, brown hair.

Mongoloids:
Most numerous of the present day populations, split into three groups

* The Eastern Siberians, Eskimos and the Northern American Indians
* The Japanese, Koreans, Chinese
* The Indonesians and Malays

Negroids:
100 million from Africa south of the Sahara and Melanesians of the S Pacific.

Others:
We also have to fit in somewhere the Central African Pygmies, the Bushmen and the Australoids.

Now I believe that Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Negroids are all represented in the Islamic religion, but I have not heard whether any Pygmies, Bushmen, or Australoids are Muslims.

Want to try again, or are you feeling stupid enough?

rocknroll

muslims are a race of people identifiable by their religion same as the jews.

all that caucasoid negroid mongoloid bullshit is semantics.

people are discriminated against in this country for being arabic because arabs are muslims and so many americans think islam is the enemy. why? racism.

you can't have your cake and eat it too. you can't deny ahmed a job because he's muslim, and then say that muslims aren't a race.

race1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rs)
n.
A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
A genealogical line; a lineage.
Humans considered as a group.
Biology.
An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.
A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.
A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French, from Old French, from Old Italian razza, race, lineage.]
Usage Note: The notion of race is nearly as problematic from a scientific point of view as it is from a social one. European physical anthropologists of the 17th and 18th centuries proposed various systems of racial classifications based on such observable characteristics as skin color, hair type, body proportions, and skull measurements, essentially codifying the perceived differences among broad geographic populations of humans. The traditional terms for these populationsCaucasoid (or Caucasian), Mongoloid, Negroid, and in some systems Australoidare now controversial in both technical and nontechnical usage, and in some cases they may well be considered offensive. (Caucasian does retain a certain currency in American English, but it is used almost exclusively to mean “white” or “European” rather than “belonging to the Caucasian race,” a group that includes a variety of peoples generally categorized as nonwhite.) The biological aspect of race is described today not in observable physical features but rather in such genetic characteristics as blood groups and metabolic processes, and the groupings indicated by these factors seldom coincide very neatly with those put forward by earlier physical anthropologists. Citing this and other pointssuch as the fact that a person who is considered black in one society might be nonblack in anothermany cultural anthropologists now consider race to be more a social or mental construct than an objective biological fact.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

MMDad

Lem Putt
rocknroll said:
people are discriminated against in this country for being arabic because arabs are muslims and so many americans think islam is the enemy. why? racism.

Wow, this will come as a surprise to all of the Arab Christians I know. Thanks for clearing this up, genius.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
rocknroll said:

I've never been able to identify a jew by appearance. Just like I'm not able to identify a muslim by appearance. Now who's the racist?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rocknroll said:
Then how do you explain all the black convicts that become Muslims in prison?

Duh.

"Jewish" is both an ethnicity (corrected) and a religion. "Muslim" is only a religion. If you live in an Arab country and do not practice the Muslim faith, you are simply an Arab.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
Back up, Josephine. I do not "hate" Muslims - I don't think anyone on here said they did (but I'l check and make sure).

I am disgusted by Muslims because they won't corral their terrorists, but support them instead. This doesn't sound like a "peaceful" religion to me. If they don't want to be called animals, they shouldn't act like animals. End of story.
gee that sure sounds like hate talk to me.
Just replace the word muslims with blacks, and terrorist with "rapists and murderers"
I am sure there are statistics that will show more blacks are involved in crime than muslims in terrorist activities.

And i'm not hating on black people, just trying to show how hipocritical we are being if we say to mike "a joke like that is wrong" (about black kids) but then the board mommy perpetuates an environment where threads titled "towelhead" are encouraged.

hows that for backing up

mrweb

Iron City
elaine said:
I've never been able to identify a jew by appearance. Just like I'm not able to identify a muslim by appearance. Now who's the racist?
My Asian friend (who is Muslim) is gonna find this quite interesting. Bet he didn't know he is really an Arab, or would he be an Arab-Korean, or Arab-Asian, or Muslasian. :eyebrow:

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
Then how do you explain all the black convicts that become Muslims in prison?

Duh.

"Jewish" is both a nationality and a religion. "Muslim" is only a religion. If you live in an Arab country and do not practice the Muslim faith, you are simply an Arab.
then how do you explain all those christians who convert to judaism?
Its exactly the same

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mrweb said:
My Asian friend (who is Muslim) is gonna find this quite interesting. Bet he didn't know he is really an Arab, or would he be an Arab-Korean, or Arab-Asian, or Muslasian. :eyebrow:

Why? Because I can't determine a persons race or religion by their appearance? :confused:

mrweb

Iron City
elaine said:
Why? Because I can't determine a persons race or religion by their appearance? :confused:
I was making reference to Rocknroll's inane comments, not yours. Pardon the confusion. :poorbaby:

rocknroll

I never said that all arabs are muslims or vice versa. That would be stupid.

I said: "people are discriminated against in this country for being arabic because arabs are muslims and so many americans think islam is the enemy."

I said arabs are muslims. I did not say all arabs are muslims or all muslims are arabs.

so if you're familiar with IQ tests, then based on what I said:

if johnny is a definitely muslim, then is the following statement true?

johnny is definitely an arab.

the answer is: no (you would think this is obvious)

and yet I hear #### like this:

MMDad said:
Wow, this will come as a surprise to all of the Arab Christians I know. Thanks for clearing this up, genius.

mrweb said:

Pete said:
Malcom X was a Arab? JPC will be crushed.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
rocknroll said:
I said: "people are discriminated against in this country for being arabic because arabs are muslims and so many americans think islam is the enemy."

and yet I hear #### like this:

People are discriminated against in this country for being white, and yet I hear #### like this every freakin' day.

You're one of those people who likes to hear yourself talk, aren't you?