Single Parents and Dating...

Would you date a single parent of three?

• Yes, I would get into a serious relationship with one.

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No, I would stay far away from that.

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • I would hit it and quit it.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I'm so confussed :bigwhoop:

Socki : Weren't you living with baby daddy #3, somewhere south with his 4 kids?

tommyjones

In a perfect world, you're right, but it's certainly not how it really happens. There are countless times when the baby daddy isn't in the picture and a few times when the baby momma isn't.

i agree, but it happens all to often because people choose to make the same mistakes over and over agian.

what is really funny is that she cant for the life of her figure out why guys dont see a woman with 3 kids by 3 daddies as a good thing.....

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
No. Guys don't go for that crap, no matter how much they insist that they do.

Being a divorced father with custody of my child, I have come to learn that it is a 2-way street. There are plenty of women that high-tailed it out of my life when they realized my child came first.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Being a divorced father with custody of my child, I have come to learn that it is a 2-way street. There are plenty of women that high-tailed it out of my life when they realized my child came first.

If that is the case, better for you.
Children always come first, relationships second..

M

missperky

i agree, but it happens all to often because people choose to make the same mistakes over and over agian.

what is really funny is that she cant for the life of her figure out why guys dont see a woman with 3 kids by 3 daddies as a good thing.....

I have 4 kids by 2 different daddies, is that a bad thing?

tommyjones

This is true, it's a human flaw..............

Your "facts" are flawed

i'm sorry, i didn't know we had all the dna tests back yet :killingme

but seriously, if you are a sigle mom of three, you cant be too surprised if most guys aren't all that interested.

rack'm

Jaded
but seriously, if you are a sigle mom of three, you cant be too surprised if most guys aren't all that interested.

Everyone questions the reactions of people and no one knows why people do what they do.

You can't make people think the way you do or love you.......... :shrug:

M

missperky

i'm sorry, i didn't know we had all the dna tests back yet :killingme

Right, but there are some guys out there that will want a single mom of 3, heck even 4 or 5 or 10...To each their own..