Single Parents and Dating...

Would you date a single parent of three?

• Yes, I would get into a serious relationship with one.

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No, I would stay far away from that.

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • I would hit it and quit it.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

missperky

You should have seem how particular some of my other criteria was! Looking back now meeting the right guy who met everything right down to religion was probably a miracle! :lmao:

I'm scared to know...:killingme

sockgirl77

Dear Karma Giver,
WTF are you talking about?
:confused:,
Socki

P.S. I am having a South Beach wrap. How about you?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Exactly.. that is what life is about taking chances.

See now I don't feel that way. I'm a planner, some would say a control freak probably. The idea of "taking a chance" on my selection of husband and the father of my children makes me shudder in horror. He is the same way thankfully, hell we don't even play the lottery. Now, we were 32 when we married and had known each other for years, it makes it easier to pick a mate when you're both rational adults and not hormone driven youngsters.

M

missperky

See now I don't feel that way. I'm a planner, some would say a control freak probably. The idea of "taking a chance" on my selection of husband and the father of my children makes me shudder in horror. He is the same way thankfully, hell we don't even play the lottery. Now, we were 32 when we married and had known each other for years, it makes it easier to pick a mate when you're both rational adults and not hormone driven youngsters.

You only get one life...:shrug:

lovinmaryland

I'm not talking about taking a chance on marrying him :lol: But taking a chance by dating someone with kids... You take chances everyday in life driving in traffic, eating at mc donalds etc:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now see...

I'll go hungry before I do that again.........I ate at a McChoke and gag me about a week ago, the first time in months and I was sick for 3 days. :dead:

...you said 'McDonalds' and now I am sweating, can't focus and NEED some fries, chocolate shake and a Big Mac even though I know it's bad for me.

I feel addicted.

lovinmaryland

I'll go hungry before I do that again.........I ate at a McChoke and gag me about a week ago, the first time in months and I was sick for 3 days. :dead:

See you took a chance... too bad it didnt work out :poorbaby:

What did you order so the rest of us will know what to avoid :jet:

rack'm

Jaded
You must have gotten sick from something else because...

That is the best thing on the menu :drool:

I order mine welldone w/ extra lettuce and big mac sauce :yum: and a diet coke to wash it all down :yay:

Do you have any idea how much spinning you have to do to work that back off? :twitch:

McChoke food makes me sick, no matter what item I eat..........I do my best not to eat there and go months on end before I poison myself with their food, I'll just go hungry from now on and eat at home.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I think it really depends on your age.. 30+ range it gets a bit more difficult to find someone of either sex without 'baggage' (ie: kids/ex spouse) ESPECIALLY here in Somd..
If you are young and 'baggage free' (for lack of a better term) then aim for someone with the same deal as you. If you have a kid(s) always be upfront about it so you're not wasting you time.. Single parents who date other single parents have more in common IMO.