singles in st. mary's county

briancpest

waggles said:
I'm a male for those who wondered...certainly contributes to the problem.

In any case, the replies have confirmed what I was already thinking with regard to this dilemma. I almost feel like the theme song for this topic should be the Mission Impossible music...

seriously, you're best bet is probably to move. i wish i could, but have too much already devoted in the area

I am female! see the lil' chickie? and I am 40 something! not a hermit... not a sack of bones but not a mooooooooo cow either...

Radiant1

Soul Probe
waggles said:

In any case, the replies have confirmed what I was already thinking with regard to this dilemma. I almost feel like the theme song for this topic should be the Mission Impossible music...

I suppose you could always hang out at the library in the philosophy section? Church/synogogue/whatever? You're going to graduate school, surely there are some young women there who are as serious minded as you seem to be and aren't interested in partying?

Remember, although the mission was said to be impossible it was always completed. Don't give up! :huggy:

Thanks for the brain sludge, the theme to Mission Impossible will be running through my head for the rest of the night! :lol:

briancpest

Radiant1 said:
I suppose you could always hang out at the library in the philosophy section? Church/synogogue/whatever? You're going to graduate school, surely there are some young women there who are as serious minded as you seem to be and aren't interested in partying?

Remember, although the mission was said to be impossible it was always completed. Don't give up! :huggy:

Thanks for the brain sludge, the theme to Mission Impossible will be running through my head for the rest of the night! :lol:

or just take a look around all these threads.... lots of single women around....

Magnum

Should be Huntin
waggles said:

:lmao: I know how you feel :lmao:

Heck last weekend I got drug out to a bar by my cousins. I remember the bartender flirting with me, giving me free drinks most of the day.... Yes I said day, we got started around 3. By the time I had a few in me there was a couple other girls there asking me to dance and :blahblah: I guess sometime that night I was so drunk I gave my # to one of them :doh: Now my phone does not stop ringing. I don't want to be mean or rude but I really am not interested in her but I am still trying to figure out how to get that across to her. Funny though at one point I had a girl on each arm :lmao: Those really aren't the type I'm interested in though.

M

missperky

Magnum said:

Heck last weekend I got drug out to a bar by my cousins. I remember the bartender flirting with me, giving me free drinks most of the day.... Yes I said day, we got started around 3. By the time I had a few in me there was a couple other girls there asking me to dance and :blahblah: I guess sometime that night I was so drunk I gave my # to one of them :doh: Now my phone does not stop ringing. I don't want to be mean or rude but I really am not interested in her but I am still trying to figure out how to get that across to her. Funny though at one point I had a girl on each arm :lmao: Those really aren't the type I'm interested in though.

And I thought you liked me. :mad:

:lmao:

M

missperky

daisycreek said:
I am female! see the lil' chickie? and I am 40 something! not a hermit... not a sack of bones but not a mooooooooo cow either...

What's wrong with a moooooooooo cow? :shrug:

:biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Magnum said:

What place was this?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
missperky said:
What's wrong with a moooooooooo cow? :shrug:

:biggrin:

Depends on your definition. "Cow" means anything from average to can't fit through the front door of the house depending on who you ask. :shrug:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Pete said:
What place was this?
Little bar in Accokeek, had Wmzq there and a few bands. It was a good time, I drank way too much. I went in with $100 in my pocket, drank free outside so the only time I bought was at the inside bar. I walked away with $3 in my pocket :lmao: did a few shots of Jager and Jack.

R

RadioPatrol

Magnum said:
Little bar in Accokeek, had Wmzq there and a few bands. It was a good time, I drank way too much. I went in with $100 in my pocket, drank free outside so the only time I bought was at the inside bar. I walked away with $3 in my pocket :lmao: did a few shots of Jager and Jack.

what bar in accokeek ?

Poohhunny1605

HA I think we are all in the same boat when it comes to forums like this! I live in both Prince Frederick and Brandywine, have friends all over southern MD including PG and let me tell you....Being 22 and trying to enjoy yourself and find a man that is not looking for one thing is a hard thing to do.

I won't say ALL but MOST men that hang out in bars end up w/barflies that arn't worth anything and totally skip over the "nice" girls! I've been to bars all over the place down here and the ratio is about 5 guys to every girl, but if she doesn't put out or have a friend that puts out! You arn't finding anything lol

Thats just been my experience!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Poohhunny1605 said:
HA I think we are all in the same boat when it comes to forums like this! I live in both Prince Frederick and Brandywine, have friends all over southern MD including PG and let me tell you....Being 22 and trying to enjoy yourself and find a man that is not looking for one thing is a hard thing to do.

I won't say ALL but MOST men that hang out in bars end up w/barflies that arn't worth anything and totally skip over the "nice" girls! I've been to bars all over the place down here and the ratio is about 5 guys to every girl, but if she doesn't put out or have a friend that puts out! You arn't finding anything lol

Thats just been my experience!
I just moved from Brandywine 6 months ago. I have not found any "Nice Girl" from there. :shrug:

Poohhunny1605

Magnum said:
I just moved from Brandywine 6 months ago. I have not found any "Nice Girl" from there. :shrug:

I am a nice girl from Brandywine, lol! I probably know you if you lived near Croom Road lol! I've been to all those local places around there too that everyone in Brandywine hangs out at looking for a nice "Country Boy" haha no luck here! :yawn:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Poohhunny1605 said:
I am a nice girl from Brandywine, lol! I probably know you if you lived near Croom Road lol! I've been to all those local places around there too that everyone in Brandywine hangs out at looking for a nice "Country Boy" haha no luck here! :yawn:

How about looking somewhere other than a bar? Or simply stop going out of your way to look? I've ever only found 1 person by actively looking- and even then, I was the one approached. The rest just kinda fell in my lap. :shrug:

Looking back on it, when I went through a long dry-spell, was when I really wasn't ready for it- no matter how much I claimed otherwise.

Poohhunny1605

Chain729 said:
How about looking somewhere other than a bar? Or simply stop going out of your way to look? I've ever only found 1 person by actively looking- and even then, I was the one approached. The rest just kinda fell in my lap. :shrug:

Looking back on it, when I went through a long dry-spell, was when I really wasn't ready for it- no matter how much I claimed otherwise.

I stopped looking a while ago! Not in the state at the moment to be looking haha! I figured I will take things as they come. Was just saying that is what I found when I was "looking". I just decided "looking" isn't how it happens because you fall into the wrong hands..(the reason I'm not looking now, fell into the wrong hands and got myself in a predicament lol)

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Poohhunny1605 said:
So where is this that everyone goes looking?

Only time I go out is if my cousins drag me out. We hit some of the local Bars every now and then. See my posts above, Wild time a couple weeks ago. :lmao: I hate it when people get me drunk :lmao:

I know some people from the Croom Rd area, Thats really Baden or Aquasco though isn't it?

Poohhunny1605

Magnum said:
So where is this that everyone goes looking?

Only time I go out is if my cousins drag me out. We hit some of the local Bars every now and then. See my posts above, Wild time a couple weeks ago. :lmao: I hate it when people get me drunk :lmao:

I know some people from the Croom Rd area, Thats really Baden or Aquasco though isn't it?

Well not really Aquasco area, I mean I live off of Croom Road so I figured I've seen you around. Everyone knows everyone in Brandywine! The only "local" places are Lena's and Gallant Greene..thats pretty much where "everyone' that is local hangs out at haha