SMO: Giving men Ultimatums...

rack'm

Jaded
Qurious said:
Actually I think she's wrapped up in that princess fairy tale wedding fantasy...

she enjoys reading wedding books...but wont do the things that require you to even get engaged!!!!

he told her he wants her to start working out....(she's fat). her reply:

"he'll have to except me for who I am."

women are dizzy sometimes....always wanting what they want but not doing anything to get it.

Otherwise....she's a lazy beached Orca with no pride in herself......he needs to take the kids and roll out, she doesn't sound like a healthy influence at all.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
Your the Queen of Assumptions....

need a toothpick for that popcorn?
I don't mind making an azz of me as long as I get to make an azz of you too :love:

No need for a toothpick for my popcorn my man feeds me by hand. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
Your joking right.
To even fathom the thought of any woman getting down on her knee to ask a man to be her husband is a disgrace....
That's what my first wife did. She had big boobs and I looking down her shirt so I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. When she stopped talking I just said "Yes Dear" like always and next thing I knew we were engaged. :shrug:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
rack'm said:
Otherwise....she's a lazy beached Orca with no pride in herself......he needs to take the kids and roll out, she doesn't sound like a healthy influence at all.
And she wonders why I ask if they are related. :rolleyes:
She is proabaly talking about herself again and just pretending it is a friend. :poke:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Tigerlily said:
She is proabaly talking about herself again and just pretending it is a friend. :poke:

My thoughts exactly. She was celibate, but now isn't, took her man to choo-choos, and now wants a ring. What an idiot.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:

"heeehawwwwww"

ASSumptions.

So because I wont answer your question you are going to imply it is me :lmao:

im 27 years old and i dont have any kids....this is definetly not about me...ive been truthful about my own situation i have no reason to add more confusion to the mix with this story....

mainman

Set Trippin
Qurious said:
"heeehawwwwww"

ASSumptions.

im 27 years old and i dont have any kids....this is definetly not about me...ive been truthful about my own situation i have no reason to add more confusion to the mix with this story....
But how come a woman can't propose to a man? :snacks:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
"heeehawwwwww"

ASSumptions.

WHATEVER!! It's your story tell it anyway you want. I think my version is a bit more enteratining. Having read your posts though it is no suprise that you are surrounded by idjits for friends. :elaine:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
WHATEVER!! It's your story tell it anyway you want. I think my version is a bit more enteratining. Having read your posts though it is no suprise that you are surrounded by idjits for friends. :elaine:

And what is to become of your "friend(s)"? :popcorn:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Tigerlily said:
Having read your posts though it is no suprise that you are surrounded by idjits for friends. :elaine:
:killingme
Like you should say anything, look who you are dating. :killingme

camily

Peace
Qurious said:
Honestly I think the end result will not be in your favor. Men are stubbon and full of pride, the last thing they want to do is yield to a woman and your so called "ultimatum":

"It will be 10 years in 2006 that we have been together and not married. We have 2 children who wonder why my last name isn't their last name. Either you put a ring on my finger by Xmas or you go your way and I'll go mine."

Keep in mind this woman does not know how to cook, she doesn't clean and she doesn't polish him off. Yet she feels she is in the right because of the time she invested with him (10 years) to give him an ultimatum.

Thoughts, comments? :popcorn:
Are you implying that because she doesn't cook, clean or "polish him off" (real nice) that she is not worth marrying? What does he do for her? He doesn't know how to cook or clean, his arm broke? What a rediculous arguement. Maybe he's a lazy azz and they just deserve each other. I really don't care anyway, and neither should you.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Dougstermd said:
Hey Dickwad I mean DoWhat :buttkick:
leave me outa this
Oh, so you're the one dating her, thought it was somebody else. But I see I can still use the same reply.
Learn something new everyday.

Qurious

Im On 1.
camily said:
Are you implying that because she doesn't cook, clean or "polish him off" (real nice) that she is not worth marrying? What does he do for her? He doesn't know how to cook or clean, his arm broke? What a rediculous arguement. Maybe he's a lazy azz and they just deserve each other. I really don't care anyway, and neither should you.

I shouldn't care? She's asking me for advice....

Yes he knows how to clean and cook and he's tired of doing it.

Its not a mans job....