SMO: Giving men Ultimatums...

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
DoWhat said:
Oh, so you're the one dating her, thought it was somebody else. But I see I can still use the same reply.
Learn something new everyday.
You are so full of chit :eyebrow: But me luvs you just the same :love:

camily

Peace
Qurious said:
I shouldn't care? She's asking me for advice....

Yes he knows how to clean and cook and he's tired of doing it.

Its not a mans job....
It's not a woman's job either! Now, I will say this, I don't work outside of the house, so yes, I do the cooking, cleaning and laundry (mostly), When I do work outside the home, I expect it to be split. True, it never is an equal split, but my husband would lose a limb if he told me it was my "job" no matter what!!!!

Toxick

Splat
camily said:
When I do work outside the home, I expect it to be split. True, it never is an equal split, but my husband would lose a limb if he told me it was my "job" no matter what!!!!

And no matter what, a guy can't be expected to polish himself off.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Qurious said:
I shouldn't care? She's asking me for advice....

Yes he knows how to clean and cook and he's tired of doing it.

Its not a mans job....

If she's asking for your advice, she just proved that you hang with idiots. Tell her to read your celibacy thread and decide if she really wants your advice.

Qurious

Im On 1.
camily said:
It's not a woman's job either! Now, I will say this, I don't work outside of the house, so yes, I do the cooking, cleaning and laundry (mostly), When I do work outside the home, I expect it to be split. True, it never is an equal split, but my husband would lose a limb if he told me it was my "job" no matter what!!!!

If your a woman and you dont know the difference between a leg & a thigh in a pack a chicken to cook for your husband after a long days work....

your ass oughta be dismissed!!!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Qurious said:
If your a woman and you dont know the difference between a leg & a thigh in a pack a chicken to cook for your husband after a long days work....

You can cheat because you know that your legs are what you spread and your thighs are where you store your cellulite.

camily

Peace
Toxick said:
And no matter what, a guy can't be expected to polish himself off.
:lmao: Of course not Tox, but if he isn't taking care of her, then it's to be expected really. You know, what's good for the goose....I just meant that she seems to have an opinion of women being sudservient, and I ain't playin' that game!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:

You getting pretty used to being dismissed aren't you? :flowers:

camily

Peace
Qurious said:

Does she work outside the home?

Qurious

Im On 1.
:killingme
MMDad said:
If she's asking for your advice, she just proved that you hang with idiots. Tell her to read your celibacy thread and decide if she really wants your advice.

think hard before you answer this :killingme

R u saying the company you keep shows alot about who you are?

:popcorn:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Qurious said:
:killingme

think hard before you answer this :killingme

R u saying the company you keep shows alot about who you are?

:popcorn:

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said, and that says a lot. :dork:

camily

Peace
Qurious said:
Sometimes men just settle 4 what they can get....

he's damn near 40.
That statement right there shows he's not a great catch either. Why do I picture a trailer park and missing teeth?

K

Kain99

Qurious said:
go futher...... :popcorn:
10 years is a long time with no commitment. She obviously realizes, that shes not "The One" I'm thinking her ultimatum is overdue.