So what's everyone doing for the Fourth?

rio

:(
Not much, a few hours ago my bestie got a call from her mom in Calvert, he dad took a helo ride to Washington Hosp Center... Looks like some heart issues and a aneurysm thats leaking.
Shes in the air on her way back to Md. crap we were their last weekend.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Not much, a few hours ago my bestie got a call from her mom in Calvert, her dad took a helo ride to Washington Hosp Center... Looks like some heart issues and a aneurysm thats leaking.
Sorry to hear that.
😥

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It was quite a bit darker, seemed thicker ( like the sediment grew?), and smelled more sour than vinegary. It had been opened and forgotten about for probably 2 years.
Isn't it supposed to be good for a diet? A shot of it in the morning?

rio

Isn't it supposed to be good for a diet? A shot of it in the morning?
I've heard that it is good for the digestive system, but I don't think I could do shots of it! I've heard of people adding it to their morning tea, but I can't personally vouch for that either.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've heard that it is good for the digestive system, but I don't think I could do shots of it! I've heard of people adding it to their morning tea, but I can't personally vouch for that either.
I think my sister does, but with other stuff mixed in. I tried it a couple of times but gave it up. Ick!

Reactions: rio

Louise

Listening to Toby Keith’s latest song, and eating a meal that cost 16 cents less than last year. God bless the USA. :patriot:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not much, a few hours ago my bestie got a call from her mom in Calvert, her dad took a helo ride to Washington Hosp Center... Looks like some heart issues and a aneurysm thats leaking.
:huggy: I hope all goes well with her dad. But WHC is one of the best for heart issues, for sure. :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Busy weekend - normal household stuff, grocery shopping and then I've got a big dance party to go tonight at Mamma Lucia's by the Bay :yahoo: the band Three Days of Rain are playing and they put on an AWESOME show! :dye:

Tomorrow I'll throw something on the grill for Thing1 and I - Thing2 is working at his station in PGCo. I'll spend a good deal of tomorrow getting our suitcases packed for our respective trips next weekend. He's going to JAX to spend a couple of weeks with his dad and I'm going to visit my brother for the weekend in the Keys. 🆒

frequentflier

happy to be living
Busy weekend - normal household stuff, grocery shopping and then I've got a big dance party to go tonight at Mamma Lucia's by the Bay :yahoo: the band Three Days of Rain are playing and they put on an AWESOME show! :dye:

Tomorrow I'll throw something on the grill for Thing1 and I - Thing2 is working at his station in PGCo. I'll spend a good deal of tomorrow getting our suitcases packed for our respective trips next weekend. He's going to JAX to spend a couple of weeks with his dad and I'm going to visit my brother for the weekend in the Keys. 🆒
I second it: Three Days of Rain are AWESOME!