So what's everyone doing for the Fourth?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We just got back from NMB on the 2nd but our FB peeps know that. Today we have 2 parties to hit one we have to drive to in M'ville and the other is at our neighbors place. They dropped a pig on the smoker at 0300 and that puppy will be ready about the time we get home from the early party. Tomorrow is a boat day, weather permitting.

It is freaking beautiful here this morning at the Port of Indecision, cool temp, sweet breeze, birds chirping and hot delicious coffee. Sort of makes the whole post vacay bill paying bearable.

🇺🇸🎆🧨

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It is freaking beautiful here this morning at the Port of Indecision, cool temp, sweet breeze, birds chirping and hot delicious coffee.
Yup. I just opened the whole house for an airing out. You don't get many days like this in July. Now just watching cartoons with my coffee until I decide what to do today.

black dog

Free America
:huggy: I hope all goes well with her dad. But WHC is one of the best for heart issues, for sure. :yay:
Thank you, all is well as of a few min ago with her dad. Had to crack his chest, triple bypass and the aneurysm repair took 8-9 hours yesterday..
Hes a tough old dude, 99% blockage and Thurs he was putting the outdrive back on his boat to go fishing this weekend and couldn't catch his breath..
Heart doc said he has never seen a blockage as bad on a live person....
Those that hit Calverts fairgrounds every sat morning most likely know him.
God Speed Clyde...

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Thank you, all is well as of a few min ago with her dad. Had to crack his chest, triple bypass and the aneurysm repair took 8-9 hours yesterday..
Hes a tough old dude, 99% blockage and Thurs he was putting the outdrive back on his boat to go fishing this weekend and couldn't catch his breath..
Heart doc said he has never seen a blockage as bad on a live person....
Those that hit Calverts fairgrounds every sat morning most likely know him.
God Speed Clyde...
Wow. That's good news to hear!!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I made some 'fridge pickles yesterday, but it smelled funny, used an apple cider vinegar I don't usually get, and it had a real odd smell. I'll try them in a few days to see if I throw the whole batch out or not...
omg these were awful, but not from the vinegar. Somehow I really screwed up the salt/sugar mix. I've had salty things before but never had anything that made me cringe. I drained the "brine" and replaced it with an apple cider vinegar/water mix, no seasoning. Hoping the excess salt will leach out.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
As much as I'd really like to see the fireworks on Solomons, I think I'll pass. I just took a drive-thru, lots of traffic, lots of pedestrians, no parking. I realize it's the weekend and it gets that way, but tomorrow night is going to be a fuster cluck. Just don't want to do it.
There's been a lot of traffic this morning. It seems most everyone is where they want to be now. Working on my boat interior for a little bit, then catching a shower and heading to a friend's house for food and fireworks.