SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

I don't normally drink, but if I stop by would that be ok? If for some reason I should find myself with drink in hand, it's close enough that I could walk home. Might take a little longer, but doable.

A few of us are planning on just dropping by. It would be nice to meet you as well.

SoMDGirl42

A few of us are planning on just dropping by. It would be nice to meet you as well.

If I choose to stay, is there a cut off date to make the reservations? If I choose to stop by to visit, is there a better day, time that the most folks will be there?

If I choose to stay, is there a cut off date to make the reservations? If I choose to stop by to visit, is there a better day, time that the most folks will be there?

Well, if you want to put up your own tent (or camper), you'll need a reservation, the sooner the better. Otherwise, put out a few feelers here and see if someone might put you up for the night.

I would think most will be there Saturday. Friday some will pull in, but maybe not until after work, and then pull out at various times on Sunday.

watercolor

yeah yeah
We are planning on tenting it. And again- we have a two room tent- so we have room on the other side- if someone needs to crash!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
This sounds like a fun weekend in the making! :yay:

I'd love to make it out there, perhaps Saturday afternoon/evening, to meet and greet and such! There's no way we could stay, even if we had a camper or tent, bc of our girls (dogs - biggish dogs), though.
:howdy:

sockgirl77

I'd love to make it out there, perhaps Saturday afternoon/evening, to meet and greet and such! There's no way we could stay, even if we had a camper or tent, bc of our girls (dogs - biggish dogs), though.

I'll bring the Jello shooters. :yay:

I think it is going to be a hoot! :lol:

If I can get Socki to bunk with Hoover and I it will make it just that much more "special"...

We were debating about bringing the GSD since it is close by, but with the potential heat we decided to leave her at grandma's in the A/C for the weekend!

I know myself, BCP and Yankee44 will have the ghetto cruisers there for some A/C relief and bathroom breaks for the stopper-buyers.

Can't wait to meet some new faces. :howdy:

Last edited: