SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

yankee44

I think it is going to be a hoot! :lol:

If I can get Socki to bunk with Hoover and I it will make it just that much more "special"...

We were debating about bringing the GSD since it is close by, but with the potential heat we decided to leave her at grandma's in the A/C for the weekend!

I know myself, BCP and Yankee44 will have the ghetto cruisers there for some A/C relief and bathroom breaks for the stopper-buyers.

Can't wait to meet some new faces. :howdy:

I will have some extra room if a stoper-byer has a few too many. I am also bringing my big tow behind grill/smoker to throw a bunch of meat on on Saturday evening.

I can't wait to meet everyone. It is going to be a blast!!!:buddies:

T

toppick08

I think it is going to be a hoot! :lol:

If I can get Socki to bunk with Hoover and I it will make it just that much more "special"...

We were debating about bringing the GSD since it is close by, but with the potential heat we decided to leave her at grandma's in the A/C for the weekend!
I know myself, BCP and Yankee44 will have the ghetto cruisers there for some A/C relief and bathroom breaks for the stopper-buyers.

Can't wait to meet some new faces. :howdy:

:frown:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
To get an idea of how many peeps are going to this? So far;

Camper Camping;

clevalley
Yankee44
BCP

Tent Camping;

???

Just Stopping By;

???

Reply w/ Quote and add your name to the list when you make reservations (remember say you are with the somd.com group)

Do i have to make my OWN reservations???? Since I am not included in the above list????

bcp

In My Opinion
I suffer camper envy.
the guy camping next to me just walked me into his 40ft landmark 5th wheel......

both sides slide out plus the master bedroom is a slide out, he has a center counter in the kitchen, a double door full size home type fridge, 40 inch plasma tv, a fireplace and a sitting room.

I am sooooo tired of being the poor boy on the block,, Im moving next to the tent people.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I suffer camper envy.
the guy camping next to me just walked me into his 40ft landmark 5th wheel......

both sides slide out plus the master bedroom is a slide out, he has a center counter in the kitchen, a double door full size home type fridge, 40 inch plasma tv, a fireplace and a sitting room.

I am sooooo tired of being the poor boy on the block,, Im moving next to the tent people.

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Those sound really niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!