SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

yankee44

I suffer camper envy.
the guy camping next to me just walked me into his 40ft landmark 5th wheel......

both sides slide out plus the master bedroom is a slide out, he has a center counter in the kitchen, a double door full size home type fridge, 40 inch plasma tv, a fireplace and a sitting room.

I am sooooo tired of being the poor boy on the block,, Im moving next to the tent people.

holly cow!! How heavy do you think that thing is? If I had one like that I think I would get one of those tractor trailer type trucks to pull it.

I suffer camper envy.
the guy camping next to me just walked me into his 40ft landmark 5th wheel......

both sides slide out plus the master bedroom is a slide out, he has a center counter in the kitchen, a double door full size home type fridge, 40 inch plasma tv, a fireplace and a sitting room.

I am sooooo tired of being the poor boy on the block,, Im moving next to the tent people.

We were at Ocean City and this guy comes in with a 40+ foot Class A - it was ginormous! Once he got setup, on the outside under the awning, he pushed a button on a remote and a side panel popped open and slid upwards, behind it was about a 52" plasma. :faint: Satellite was built into the roof and it auto-tracked when he went down the road.

This thing had every bell and whistle you could think of - ice machine inside and outside, wet-bar on the outside... it was insane.

Now that my friend is a Ghetto-Cruiser! :killingme

SoMDGirl42

I suffer camper envy.

I watched a show recently. I can't remember the name exactly but it was something like million dollar motor homes. OMG! I think the two level ones are bigger than my house! It was incredible, made my two man tent look cheap. :killingme

T

toppick08

I watched a show recently. I can't remember the name exactly but it was something like million dollar motor homes. OMG! I think the two level ones are bigger than my house! It was incredible, made my two man tent look cheap. :killingme

:whistle:

T

toppick08

Well, if you want to put up your own tent (or camper), you'll need a reservation, the sooner the better. Otherwise, put out a few feelers here and see if someone might put you up for the night.

I would think most will be there Saturday. Friday some will pull in, but maybe not until after work, and then pull out at various times on Sunday.

:jet:

:roflmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
well then, I finally remembered to call and reserve my spot.
looks like we will be coming in sometime friday night, will leave home around 5 or so.

will have cold beer when I get there.

what else would be good to contribute? I understand that there will be a big grill thing, what kind of meat should I get to throw on it? or will roadkill do. I passed a fresh killed gopher this morning I could have collected. It appeared to already have been gutted.

Pandora

I suffer camper envy.

We were out this past weekend and this guy pulls in his 40 footer, nice... slide outs galore and out came a cat with a glittering collar that I later learned routinely runs the camp grounds he visits and comes back when called. I could have flipped. I have never seen anything like that before and she visited everyone's camper who didn't have dogs and looked both ways when crossing the street. I know it sounds like I'm bullchitting you but I'm serious... It was one cool cat!