Sopranos...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
elaine said:
Were you paying attention? :lmao: She told him she dreamed about her.
Dur! :lmao: Carmella had a dream that Adriana was with her at the house. When T & Carmella were eating dinner that evening (restaurant) C mentioned to T the dream, and wondered why she hasn't heard from A in over a year, etc. She's gone, dead, not returning!

Last edited:

PrepH4U

elaine said:
Were you paying attention? :lmao: She told him she dreamed about her.
:yay:
Camily how else would you explain when she was standing and talking to Carm, she vaporized into thin air? :shrug:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
PrepH4U said:
:yay:
Camily how else would you explain when she was standing and talking to Carm, she vaporized into thin air? :shrug:
Beam me up Scotty? :shrug:

camily

Peace
ok ok ok. I guess :stupid: . Man, what a bummer. I thought she was just telling Tony she had seen her and wondering where she had been. I didn't see her vaporize.. Man , that sucks.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
camily said:
I really need to meet you guys. You will have no more questions about how I draw these conclusions.
I was out shopping yesterday and saw a lady who was probably 4'8'' or so, in tote with a young girl. I couldn't help but think of you! :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
Pete said:
I think the loony behavior on Juniors part is an act.

If Tony died then Junior would get his full cut again and his lawyer gets to say

"Look, my client can't stand retrial, he is nutty, he shot his own nephew.."
I am with you all the way on Junior acting like he is nutty, I believe a real life mobster tried that very defense. Always walked around in a robe and slippers...

As far as the episode, it was "ok" I am glad it's back on.

Who will the FBI try to flip now? Raymond and Gene are both dead.... The FBI is gonna have to start all over again...

-Bobby and Janice with a baby?? :roflmao: :killingme and Bobby with the engineers hat on.....<-------- :lmao:

As far as the whole Gene thing goes, Chase must be running out of ideas, they have been gone all this time and that was what he came up with? To build the opening show around one of the underlings wanting to retire? Retire from the mob........:roflmao: :killingme "What are you, a hockey player"

Last edited:

camily

Peace
Chasey_Lane said:
I was out shopping yesterday and saw a lady who was probably 4'8'' or so, in tote with a young girl. I couldn't help but think of you! :lol:
Could have been! :lmao:
Ok, this is a little off topic, but I had sex last night and thougt of you right away afterwards! :killingme Finally!!!!!!

mainman

Set Trippin
Oh and how about the little slicky they threw in, Vito choosing the hot dog off the lunch platter? I almost peed myself....:lmao: :lol:

Nupe2

mainman said:
Oh and how about the little slicky they threw in, Vito choosing the hot dog off the lunch platter? I almost peed myself....:lmao: :lol:

Yeah, ol Vito loves the "hot dog." :lmao:

Did anybody notice that Dr. Malfi's legs look better than ever! :yay:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Nupe2 said:
Yeah, ol Vito loves the "hot dog." :lmao:

Did anybody notice that Dr. Malfi's legs look better than ever! :yay:
Dr. Malfi is as annoying as ever. Can she speak in a more monotonous voice? What's crazy is that's how she talks in real life!

mainman

Set Trippin
Steve said:
Dr. Malfi is as annoying as ever. Can she speak in a more monotonous voice? What's crazy is that's how she talks in real life!
Remember the scene in Goodfellas where she had been violated by the boy accross the street and she was crying to Henry? I would rather have all my teeth pulled with a pair of pliers and no drugs than to hear that voice on a daily basis....:barf:

Cletus_Vandam

6 ot of 10

Tivo'd it and watched it tonight.... I give it a 6 at the most.

Did anyone catch the fact that while we all waited 20 months for the actors, producers, directors [whoever it was] to get their heads out of their arses, the timeline of the show continued on... Tony and Carm mentioned it had been over a year since Adriana "left", Anthony Jr. seems to be in college now, and it looks like Meadow has graduated.... All happening w/o any catch up or brief on what happened.

Oh and WTF is with Bobbie? Since when does he go home, put on his engineer's hat and putt trains around. Don't get me wrong, cool hobby, but come on, that's a bit of a stretch.

Christy

b*tch rocket
mainman said:
:rolleyes:

Great....

ya know the season finale of the shield is on tomorrow night?
I do indeed. :bawl: I can't believe it's over so fast. That show just flies. Best cop show EVER. (IMHO)

mainman

Set Trippin
Christy said:
I do indeed. :bawl: I can't believe it's over so fast. That show just flies. Best cop show EVER. (IMHO)
It is one of the best shows I have ever watched...:yay: :yay:

I wonder whats gonna happen....