Sopranos...

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
camily said:
Soprano's was a total let down. Boring city!!!

:yeahthat: It seemed so long. Thank goodness for Tivo. I fell asleep half way through and had to rewind.

And Tony's weird coma dream or whatever it is...I don't get it.

Maybe they'll make it up to us next week.

mainman

Set Trippin
I watched this last night....:rolleyes:

I am starting to think this is going to be a major let down. This is supposed to be the final season, and they had taken a 21 month break. So after 21 months the best that Chase can come up with after 2 eopisodes is:

Ep 1: The episode focused around a soldier that we barely even know wanting to retire and killing himself because there is no retiring from, "this thing of ours"....

Ep 2: Another ####ing dream sequence (basically).....

:yawn:

Christy

b*tch rocket
mainman said:
I watched this last night....:rolleyes:

I am starting to think this is going to be a major let down. This is supposed to be the final season, and they had taken a 21 month break. So after 21 months the best that Chase can come up with after 2 eopisodes is:

Ep 1: The episode focused around a soldier that we barely even know wanting to retire and killing himself because there is no retiring from, "this thing of ours"....

Ep 2: Another ####ing dream sequence (basically).....

:yawn:
It's gone the way of artsy fartsy. :duh: I'll take the Shield any day over the Sopranos, now THAT is a kick ass show. What a season finale. :yikes: :faint:

mainman

Set Trippin
Christy said:
It's gone the way of artsy fartsy. :duh: I'll take the Shield any day over the Sopranos, now THAT is a kick ass show. What a season finale. :yikes: :faint:
Did you think shane was gonna do that to lem? :twitch:

Christy

b*tch rocket
mainman said:
Did you think shane was gonna do that to lem? :twitch:
I figured that was going to happen when they sent Shane alone. He's a squirrely one. Poor Lem. :bawl:

I was hoping something dreadful would happen to Forrest Whitaker. He makes my skin crawl on that show. Looks like he'll be back next year. :mad:

mainman

Set Trippin
Christy said:
I figured that was going to happen when they sent Shane alone. He's a squirrely one. Poor Lem. :bawl:

I was hoping something dreadful would happen to Forrest Whitaker. He makes my skin crawl on that show. Looks like he'll be back next year. :mad:
You gotta give FW props for the way he played it.. He was awesome..:lmao:

So much for the latina cop...:roflmao: :deadweight:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Holla :yahoo: I was just poking in to be nosey and snide ('cause I don't have HBO) and whattaya know????

The Shield! :getdown:

BTW, how many more teeth do you think could fit into Shane's mouth? For real? :popcorn:

Christy

b*tch rocket
mainman said:

He played it too well. :creep: :lol: Hopefully next year he'll meet with his maker. :whistle:

I'm hoping for a fist fight between the latino cop and Danny (the one who just had Vic's baby). :yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
virgovictoria said:
Holla :yahoo: I was just poking in to be nosey and snide ('cause I don't have HBO) and whattaya know????

The Shield! :getdown:

BTW, how many more teeth do you think could fit into Shane's mouth? For real? :popcorn:
:roflmao: I think he could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence...:killingme :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
mainman said:

FW looks like he has the HIV if compared to his old "Crying Game" days... :lmao: Which, in my opinion, is a good thing, as I couldn't stand the sight of him for a while after that....

:lalala:

Christy

b*tch rocket
virgovictoria said:
:killingme You ain't a kiddin! Scrawny little man that's all teef. :biggrin: :lol:

There has yet to be a single crappy Shield episode. It is action packed and shocking from start to finish, every single episode. (Unlike the Sopranos).

mainman

Set Trippin
virgovictoria said:
FW looks like he has the HIV if compared to his old "Crying Game" days... :lmao: Which, in my opinion, is a good thing, as I couldn't stand the sight of him for a while after that....

:lalala:
The first time I ever remember seeing him in a movie was "The Color Of Money" he played a pool hustler (big surprise)...:lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
mainman said:
The first time I ever remember seeing him in a movie was "The Color Of Money" he played a pool hustler (big surprise)...:lmao:
He's always struck me as a little "off" mentally, so his role on the Shield is perfect for him.

mainman

Set Trippin
Christy said:
He's always struck me as a little "off" mentally, so his role on the Shield is perfect for him.
He def doesnt seem fully right.. With the eye half closed... And his facial expressions floor me... that goofy ass grin..

It totally ripped him apart when Vic told him how his ex wifes :gossip: tasted...:lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Christy said:
:killingme You ain't a kiddin! Scrawny little man that's all teef. :biggrin: :lol:

There has yet to be a single crappy Shield episode. It is action packed and shocking from start to finish, every single episode. (Unlike the Sopranos).
He could put some into a federal reserve, for the homeless, or war vets or something, and still have a mouthful! :lmao:

When I was watching the episode where he and Vic are separated and he's paired up with the "straight and narrow" detective and they're working on the cold case file of a widow's husband's killing.... And he's trying to hit on her (the widow).... I thought to myself :shudder: I know where I wouldn't want those teeth to go near... :whistle:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
mainman said:
He def doesnt seem fully right.. With the eye half closed... And his facial expressions floor me... that goofy ass grin..

It totally ripped him apart when Vic told him how his ex wifes :gossip: tasted...:lmao:
Is there a pole Vic hasn't peed on? :lmao: :killingme

mainman

Set Trippin
So who is gonna get clipped first? Vito or Paulie? :popcorn:

(I am trying to make the best of it, I know it's lame)

I heard a few years ago that season 6 (this season) will not tie up loose ends. That we will have to wait for a major motion picture in 2008 that will wrap it all up... At this point, if the show doesnt pick up, the hell with a movie....