Stanley Cup Playoffs

Baz

This. ------------------>
Flyers are getting dominated by the Penguins, so far. No surprise they're spending all night in the penalty box. They can't keep up.

LordStanley

I know nothing
In comparison to the other 7 teams in the Eastern conference playoffs, the Rangers don't seem very scary. Lundqvist is good, and can shine, but I think he's overrated. Other than him, they don't really have any identity that stands out. I consider the Rangers and Montreal as being outclassed by the other 6 teams in it.

Then again, I haven't seen many games of theirs since they switched coaches, so maybe I'm basing my opinion on old data.

Whats your opinion like now?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Philly @ Pittsburgh's a good game, about to end with Pittsburgh ahead 4-1. That game's over on Versus.

Baz

the caps are getting beat 4-3 at home, and you think lundqvist is overrated and the rangers are outclassed... :killingme

Yes. I stated earlier that Washington's defense and goaltending was questionable at best, and they'd have to rely on outscoring their opponent (read: winning 5-4, 6-5, etc) to advance.

Nothing tonight has changed that.

Peter Forsberg

Yes. I stated earlier that Washington's defense and goaltending was questionable at best, and they'd have to rely on outscoring their opponent (read: winning 5-4, 6-5, etc) to advance.

Nothing tonight has changed that.
Has Shultz found his jock yet?

Baz

Attachments

• ready-icing-green-3.jpg
    ready-icing-green-3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25