Stanley Cup Playoffs

Baz

This. ------------------>
The Caps shutout...wow. If they don't have the offense, they've pretty much got no chance.

Their D and the new goalie were pretty good though.

Peter Forsberg

The Caps shutout...wow. If they don't have the offense, they've pretty much got no chance.

Their D and the new goalie were pretty good though.
Rangers goalie played out of his mind. Once again the Caps outplayed the Rangers but couldn't put one in on Lundqvist.

OldHillcrestGuy

Rangers goalie played out of his mind. Once again the Caps outplayed the Rangers but couldn't put one in on Lundqvist.

As a Cap fan from the beginning of time, its the same old story its "always the hot goalie" the Caps face, Im tired of hearing it why cant our goalie be hot just once in the playoffs. I had way to many things to do today and was unable to watch the game, did try to listen on the radio between things, but it appeared the rookie played pretty good.

Baz

Lundqvist played lights out. I considered him a potentially "elite" goalie a couple years ago, but thought he trailed off the last couple.

Looks like he's back.

Peter Forsberg

As a Cap fan from the beginning of time, its the same old story its "always the hot goalie" the Caps face, Im tired of hearing it why cant our goalie be hot just once in the playoffs. I had way to many things to do today and was unable to watch the game, did try to listen on the radio between things, but it appeared the rookie played pretty good.
Caps youngster played good but he really wasn't tested. The goal he gave up he had no chance.....

Baz

Penguins at Flyers at 3 this afternoon. If the Flyers lose this one, the fat lady's singing for 'em.

Can the Flyers stay disciplined? Probably not, but we'll see. Personally, I'd be surprised if they lose today. But that's what I thought last week when the Rangers came to town with the #4 seed on the line.

Should be another good one.

LordStanley

I know nothing

you're starting to sound like a philly fan :lol:

Baz

Wow. Flyers had the Penguins down 3-0 in the 2nd. In Philadelphia. In an elimination game. And lost 5-3 (en).

Edzo was 100% correct. Carcillo had no business accepting a fight challenge when up 3-0, with the Penguins clearly scrapping for anything to spark themselves. Talbot was that spark with the fight, and the Penguins caught fire.

Fleury was sensational at the end.