Surreal Life 5 airing in Canada right now

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
You're right. It's me. :yay: You're a really good guesser! :cheesy:

And did you get caught? I didn't really tell any mods I just clicked on report post.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
And did you get caught? I didn't really tell any mods I just clicked on report post.
Of course I got caught. That's why I haven't been on for a few days. :rolleyes: Does that make you feel better?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
K_Jo said:
Of course I got caught. That's why I haven't been on for a few days. :rolleyes: Does that make you feel better?
She ratted you out?

Why'd you do that canuk, haven't you ever heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

Snitch. At least now we know what you really are.

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:

About having my privacy back? Yes.

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
She ratted you out?

Why'd you do that canuk, haven't you ever heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

Snitch. At least now we know what you really are.

Hey KJO knows what she created a member out of my name and she posted to herself under my name and accused me of calling her a pervert does that explain alot?

Mikeinsmd

canuk woman said:
Hey KJO knows what she created a member out of my name and she posted to herself under my name and accused me of calling her a pervert does that explain alot?
Where was this post? You hafta admit, that there was funny!! :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Canuk: You know when you had the thread up that said "Aerosmith Fans Unite?" It should have been Aerosmith Fans "UnTIE" because back in the day, when I was young and we all went to Aerosmith concerts, we never tied our shoes. So, I just think you should go back and fix that.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
About having my privacy back? Yes.
Having your privacy back? Where did it go? :confused:

I'll be back in a little while. I'm going to create "canuk dad" and he's going to come in here and spank the crap out of you!!! :spank:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
You're an idiot and that explains absolutely nothing.

And about your privacy, it's not like kho hacked your account. How did you lose your privacy?

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
Where was this post? You hafta admit, that there was funny!! :lol:

It's in the "Aerosmith fans unite" thread on the bands,music, and shows area.

C

canuk woman

BS Gal said:
Canuk: You know when you had the thread up that said "Aerosmith Fans Unite?" It should have been Aerosmith Fans "UnTIE" because back in the day, when I was young and we all went to Aerosmith concerts, we never tied our shoes. So, I just think you should go back and fix that.

I can't change that besides once it's made you can't change it.

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
Having your privacy back? Where did it go? :confused:

I'll be back in a little while. I'm going to create "canuk dad" and he's going to come in here and spank the crap out of you!!! :spank:

That's odd last time I checked my dad had to get his hand amputated after the last time he spanked me.

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
You're an idiot and that explains absolutely nothing.

And about your privacy, it's not like kho hacked your account. How did you lose your privacy?

He went into my profile and like copied and pasted my personal info into his fake canuk profile.

morganj614

canuk woman said:
He went into my profile and like copied and pasted my personal info into his fake canuk profile.

He? Now you say a man tried to take your privacy? Too bad the can't amputate heads for trying to think :nono:

C

canuk woman

morganj614 said:
He? Now you say a man tried to take your privacy? Too bad the can't amputate heads for trying to think :nono:

Oops I meant to say "she".

C

canuk woman

Dill_pickles said:
you sound like a real loser!!! :elaine:

Nah I'm kidding the last time my dad spanked me was when I was 11 and I guess he decided to stop or I probably got too old for spankings.

C

canuk woman

Dill_pickles said:
why would anyone waste good money to go see aerosmith, I'd be afraid Steve Tylers big lips would make relish out of me...

LOL! I missed my chance last year because I wasn't a fan but after I discovered that Revolution X game this year I suddenly became a fan.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
canuk woman said:
Nah I'm kidding the last time my dad spanked me was when I was 11 and I guess he decided to stop or I probably got too old for spankings.
He's worried one of you might enjoy it

C

canuk woman

aps45819 said:
He's worried one of you might enjoy it

Oh well I don't it really hurt bad now if I'm bad my parents just take my internet privilages away.