Surreal Life 5 airing in Canada right now

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
He went into my profile and like copied and pasted my personal info into his fake canuk profile.
You mean your PUBLIC profile? Still don't understand how that is invading your privacy. Idiot.

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
You mean your PUBLIC profile? Still don't understand how that is invading your privacy. Idiot.

He used my name and posted "I just don't like perverts" well it's true I don't but I don't like people impersonating me because if they did they could say something stupid and I would end up with well red karma.

mainman

Set Trippin
canuk woman said:
He used my name and posted "I just don't like perverts" well it's true I don't but I don't like people impersonating me because if they did they could say something stupid and I would end up with well red karma.
We would know it's not you, you never say anything stupid...:yay:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
You get stupider each time you post.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Ehesef said:
You get stupider each time you post.
Ehesef, I really appreciate your sticking up for me. Really. I can't believe I got myself into this mess. :banghead: You're a great friend and I hope to meet you in person one day soon! :love:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
canuk woman said:
I don't but I don't like people impersonating me because if they did they could say something stupid.
:roflmao: :jet: :crazy:

I can understand you concern about someone posting somethin stupid under your name. :lol:

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
canuk woman said:

Any pervs here? :shrug:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
K_Jo said:
Just me. The perviest of the pervs! :howdy:
Look P_Jo, son't be perving yourself in this direction, I don't want you taking my privacy too and ending up like poor canuk, afraid someone that's not me will post something stupid.

C

canuk woman

mainman said:
We would know it's not you, you never say anything stupid...:yay:

Yeah because you could easily tell us apart: I became a member in February.

C

canuk woman

aps45819 said:
:roflmao: :jet: :crazy:

I can understand you concern about someone posting somethin stupid under your name. :lol:

Yeah it's like identity theft only you don't lose your credit.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Freedhem said:
You have credit? Really, you hold no credibility here :lmao:
:roflmao:

I sure hope the authorities don't get involved. I've researched this a bit and I could be looking at some hard time. :shocking:

C

canuk woman

Freedhem said:
You have credit? Really, you hold no credibility here :lmao:

As in a credit card? No my parents don't trust me with one yet.