Surreal Life 5 airing in Canada right now

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
K_Jo said:
:roflmao:

I sure hope the authorities don't get involved. I've researched this a bit and I could be looking at some hard time. :shocking:

Perv_Jo should do fine in the Big House. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
canuk woman said:
As in a credit card? No my parents don't trust me with one yet.
Well, I think they should. It's not like you are going to charge anything stupid or anything.

C

canuk woman

BS Gal said:
Well, I think they should. It's not like you are going to charge anything stupid or anything.

But still I don't think I'm ready.

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
But still I don't think I'm ready.
Oh that's too bad as most the kids here get them for their 16th birthday! Most start out with a small credit limit though of only $1,000, just to make sure they learn how to handle the money appropriately before the credit limit is increased. :whistle:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
PrepH4U said:
Oh that's too bad as most the kids here get them for their 16th birthday! Most start out with a small credit limit though of only $1,000, just to make sure they learn how to handle the money appropriately before the credit limit is increased. :whistle:
:yeahthat: Just grab one of those credit card application forms that you parents threw away, fill it out and get your own card.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
You seem very mature to me. :shrug:
You must spread some more reputation before giving it to KJo again. Damn the luck. I mean, being that you are the pervert you are, I was hoping to give you some reputation..

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
You must spread some more reputation before giving it to KJo again. Damn the luck. I mean, being that you are the pervert you are, I was hoping to give you some reputation..
OMG! One of my many faded and peeling bumper stickers says "Perverts need reputation, too"!!! Nutty. :high5:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
OMG! One of my many faded and peeling bumper stickers says "Perverts need reputation, too"!!! Nutty. :high5:
I am quite upset about this. Vrai needs to give me rights to over-step those reputation things. I feel that if I want to give reputation to a pervert again and again, I should be allowed to. I just don't get it.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I am quite upset about this. Vrai needs to give me rights to over-step those reputation things. I feel that if I want to give reputation to a pervert again and again, I should be allowed to. I just don't get it.
You could send money. :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
:ohwell: Is it because I'm a pervert? :sad:
Yes. And that has been highly documented by Canukwoman and I trust everything she writes. That is why I gave her the highly regarded ( and pretty secret) info about not tying her shoes at the Aerosmith concert.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
Yes. And that has been highly documented by Canukwoman and I trust everything she writes. That is why I gave her the highly regarded ( and pretty secret) info about not tying her shoes at the Aerosmith concert.
:roflmao:

I think I'm going to join a forum in her home town. I don't think that would be weird at all. :banana:

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
You seem very mature to me. :shrug:

They don't even bother to use a credit card online they're so worried about putting their card in danger.

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:

Well they are already giving me aerosmith tickets for my b-day.