Surreal Life 5 airing in Canada right now

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
That is none of your business now leave her alone ok correction leave me alone I know it's either you or Ehesef impersonating me and it has gone far enough.
Don't take that tone with me, Young Lady! :nono:

And I always let Eh decide when it's gone far enough. :yay:

K_Jo said:
That took me waaaay too long. :lmao:
So what is your favorite simpson episode?

you know i finally counted the do'h's in the episode where marge gets breast implants and it's 32 now i didn't count all the doh's this season so right now the doh count for me is 599 :cheers:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
headsimpsonnerd said:
So what is your favorite simpson episode?

you know i finally counted the do'h's in the episode where marge gets breast implants and it's 32 now i didn't count all the doh's this season so right now the doh count for me is 599 :cheers:
I really like the one where they go to the amusement park it's kinda like Kings Dominion but not exactly and bart and lisa are in the gift shop and they're buying stuff their parents must've trusted them with money and lisa finds a license plate with her name on it and bart is looking for a bart license plate and there isn't even a spot for them but there's a spot for bort license plates and bart says who the hell is named bort i've never heard that name and some kid starts crying cause his name is bort and they're out of bort license plates and the kid that works there he looks about my age yells to the back we're out of bort license plates again! I LOVE that one!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Everyone needs to stop picking on Canuk. She is just a mere darling of a girl and our job is to give her good information whenever we can, like the info I gave her about keeping her shoes untied at the Aerosmith concert. I think you all need to give her some pointers about WHAT is cool and what is not. JMHO.

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
Don't take that tone with me, Young Lady! :nono:

And I always let Eh decide when it's gone far enough. :yay:

You're asking to get caught again aren't you?

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
I really like the one where they go to the amusement park it's kinda like Kings Dominion but not exactly and bart and lisa are in the gift shop and they're buying stuff their parents must've trusted them with money and lisa finds a license plate with her name on it and bart is looking for a bart license plate and there isn't even a spot for them but there's a spot for bort license plates and bart says who the hell is named bort i've never heard that name and some kid starts crying cause his name is bort and they're out of bort license plates and the kid that works there he looks about my age yells to the back we're out of bort license plates again! I LOVE that one!

You mean the episode entitled "Itchy and Scratchy land"?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
You're asking to get caught again aren't you?
Yes. I am asking to please get caught red-handed doing absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance. :cheers: Oops. I shouldn't give you that. Take this instead: :buttkiss: Double oops. That might be considered pervertious. OK, I've got it: :whip: Go clean your room! :whip:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
You mean the episode entitled "Itchy and Scratchy land"?
OMG, yes! Isn't that a great one?! Thanks!! Pretty green krama coming your way! :cheers:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
Well, I, for one, am certainly glad to see you all getting along. :huggy:
Thanks, but it won't last. She still doesn't trust me, even though I turned around in her driveway and drove right back to Lusby. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
Thanks, but it won't last. She still doesn't trust me, even though I turned around in her driveway and drove right back to Lusby. :ohwell:
Canuk,can't you see that KJO is trying? Can't we all just get along. I, myself, am feeling the love. :huggy:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
That is none of your business now leave her alone ok correction leave me alone I know it's either you or Ehesef impersonating me and it has gone far enough.
You know nothing darling, try again.

Ehesef said:
You know nothing darling, try again.

No I know everything, I mean she knows everything. Leave her alone and back off. Or I will report you too. The premo's will have to take the reports serious if there are more then one of us doing the reporting.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
He used my name and posted "I just don't like perverts" well it's true I don't but I don't like people impersonating me because if they did they could say something stupid and I would end up with well red karma.

who would ever give you red karma?? by the looks of your numbers there, quite a few...

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
OMG, yes! Isn't that a great one?! Thanks!! Pretty green krama coming your way! :cheers:

Yeah it was ok. The funny part: hmmm can't decide I'll just say where Bart beats up that guy in the Itchy suit.