Swingers

K

kris31280

:shrug: Am I wrong?
I don't know her well enough to say she did or did not seek out different partners with the intention of bearing their offspring... but I'd be willing to put money on that not being the case :shrug:

sockgirl77

I don't know her well enough to say she did or did not seek out different partners with the intention of bearing their offspring... but I'd be willing to put money on that not being the case :shrug:

Hell no. I was on BC. I never wanted to have children out of wedlock or by 17 different men, but it happen. I wouldn't trade my kids for anything in the world. As much as their fathers annoy me, they helped produce my wonderful babies. Luckily, my kids only inherited their good traits.

K

kris31280

Then shut up FLYgirl!!!!

I simply stated that what you said was mean and the uncalled for part was implied... I don't need to know her to know what you said was mean and uncalled for.

Hell no. I was on BC. I never wanted to have children out of wedlock or by 17 different men, but it happen. I wouldn't trade my kids for anything in the world. As much as their fathers annoy me, they helped produce my wonderful babies. Luckily, my kids only inherited their good traits.

Which is why I'd put money on your not seeking out sperm donors :yay:

Black-Francis

I simply stated that what you said was mean and the uncalled for part was implied... I don't need to know her to know what you said was mean and uncalled for.

Which is why I'd put money on your not seeking out sperm donors :yay:

She's fixed and you are stupid!!