Swingers

K

kris31280

If they weren't getting enough spice from the person that they married then they married the wrong person. I must be old fashioned or something. I wonder what these swingers had as their vows. Marriage just isn't what it used to be. Why am I the only one in here who still believes that marriage is supposed to be a monogomous union?
Sometimes, after years of sex with the same person, it gets boring and predictable... swinging is one way to spice things up for some people... other people might neck in the park like teenagers... and others still might make their own home movies... there's lots of ways to spice things up, but there has to be a desire to make an effort to do so.

Swinging and cheating are two entirely different things... swinging is with partner consent (and usually participation)... cheating is sneaking around and being dishonest. Cheating is much worse than swinging.

sockgirl77

Sometimes, after years of sex with the same person, it gets boring and predictable... swinging is one way to spice things up for some people... other people might neck in the park like teenagers... and others still might make their own home movies... there's lots of ways to spice things up, but there has to be a desire to make an effort to do so.

Swinging and cheating are two entirely different things... swinging is with partner consent (and usually participation)... cheating is sneaking around and being dishonest. Cheating is much worse than swinging.

In my eyes, swinging is cheating. Of course, this is only my opinion and I have every right to post it. All of this is just disgusting to me.

K

kris31280

In my eyes, swinging is cheating. Of course, this is only my opinion and I have every right to post it. All of this is just disgusting to me.
I think asparagus is disgusting too, but just because it may possess some of the same qualities as broccoli it doesn't mean it's the same thing... and I love broccoli.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

If they weren't getting enough spice from the person that they married then they married the wrong person. I must be old fashioned or something. I wonder what these swingers had as their vows. Marriage just isn't what it used to be. Why am I the only one in here who still believes that marriage is supposed to be a monogomous union?

For your sake, please stop while you're ahead :yay:

sockgirl77

For your sake, please stop while you're ahead :yay:

Why should I not be allowed to post my view on something? It's perfectly fine that people post their positive views on swinging and practically hump each other's legs in here but I cannot post a negative view?

K

kris31280

Why should I not be allowed to post my view on something? It's perfectly fine that people post their positive views on swinging and practically hump each other's legs in here but I cannot post a negative view?
:eyebrow: you're awfully sensitive today...

morningbell

hmmmmmm

because its a swingers thread :shrug:

Kitten143

how do we know they aren't fake, you can fake a myspace page, many people do

I have alot with other people. mine would be pretty hard to fake. but its not like that matters any way. i have been dubbed, thanks to chain, a 40 year old male bum.

thanks