Swingers

SoMDGirl42

In my eyes, swinging is cheating. Of course, this is only my opinion and I have every right to post it. All of this is just disgusting to me.

Are you trying to convince us or the new man is your life that you don't cheat? Just curious.......... no need to go off. Personally I said I wouldn't do it, however I'm not gonna get all defensive to the people who choose this as their life style.

sockgirl77

Are you trying to convince us or the new man is your life that you don't cheat? Just curious.......... no need to go off. Personally I said I wouldn't do it, however I'm not gonna get all defensive to the people who choose this as their life style.

I don't cheat. Never have. My man doesn't read these boards.

lovinmaryland

Damn I go to lunch for 30 minutes and all hell breaks loose :lol:

If they weren't getting enough spice from the person that they married then they married the wrong person. I must be old fashioned or something. I wonder what these swingers had as their vows. Marriage just isn't what it used to be. Why am I the only one in here who still believes that marriage is supposed to be a monogomous union?

But you havent been married so you can't say that you would or wouldnt after being w/ the same person year after year...