Swm Iso Swf 21-41

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Slete said:
I am very shy. I spent 14 years with the same woman. She was my first for everything. I've dated here and there for the past 3 years but nothing has panned out.

And there you have it! You have to open up a little. Most women do not approach men. Not all but most. If you see a girl you'd like to talk to at the grocery store then you have to go up to her and start a conversation.

bcp

In My Opinion
Slete said:
I am very shy. I spent 14 years with the same woman. She was my first for everything. I've dated here and there for the past 3 years but nothing has panned out.

actually, I think my sister in law might be available.
why didnt you say you were looking for a pan lady.

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
migtig said:
Listen, I am offering you advice. And I do think a big part of it is for you to adjust your attitude. Look at how you are coming across right now talking to me? :shrug: Do you talk to women in person like this? Do you come across as argumentative and negative? Think about it. With a negative attitude you only attract negative people. :shrug:

Oh and I may have paraphrased you, but it's pretty close to how it sounds. Here you go:
According to my karma, you're the forum kook and nut. You came in here attacking my post yet you have the nerve to tell me to adjust my attitude. I'm a very sweet guy. I have never had a negative attitude. Smile dear and have a calming cup of coffee.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Slete said:
According to my karma, you're the forum kook and nut. You came in here attacking my post yet you have the nerve to tell me to adjust my attitude. I'm a very sweet guy. I have never had a negative attitude. Smile dear and have a calming cup of coffee.
:lmao: I think I made some valid points, and if you want to call me names - go for it. I just showed you your own words and now you are name calling. Yep. I'd say you are a winner. :yay:

Slete

migtig said:
:lmao: I think I made some valid points, and if you want to call me names - go for it. I just showed you your own words and now you are name calling. Yep. I'd say you are a winner. :yay:
Is it possible to put someone on ignore in this forum?

pixiegirl said:
And there you have it! You have to open up a little. Most women do not approach men. Not all but most. If you see a girl you'd like to talk to at the grocery store then you have to go up to her and start a conversation.
:yeahthat: Try a conversation starter like, "Can you show me how to thump a melon?" or "I'm looking to find some really fresh meat."

Slete

kwillia said:
:yeahthat: Try a conversation starter like, "Can you show me how to thump a melon?" or "I'm looking to find some really fresh meat."
You're funny. Are you single? While, I'm at it should I ask them to test my banana for me?

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
Thanks for your pictures. I didn't really want anything that graphic, though. :yikes:

no problem. sorry about the extent of the exposure, but as you can tell by looking at the pictures, it wold be almost impossible to take a picture of me and omit that part. be like trying to hide a 747 in a pack of Cessnas.

Slete said:
You're funny. Are you single? While, I'm at it should I ask them to test my banana for me?
No, no, no... don't mention bananas or cucumbers in an opening conversation...:nono:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
no problem. sorry about the extent of the exposure, but as you can tell by looking at the pictures, it wold be almost impossible to take a picture of me and omit that part. be like trying to hide a 747 in a pack of Cessnas.
:yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
kwillia said:
No, no, no... don't mention bananas or cucumbers in an opening conversation...:nono:
dont forget to mention that if he is in the bread isle, never ever ask them to sniff your loaf.

the next isle you will be looking for is the band aid isle,, of course there are lots of women out there that like to play nurse,,,,hmmmmmm

be back in a bit, gotta run to the store.

Slete

kwillia said:
Good idea. I wouldn't want here to go home with the produce and not me!

Ok, I was going to follow the trend and post my own "Hey, I'm here, I'm looking, I'm single, etc..." thread, but after THIS thread, ain't no way!!

What a riot...... :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
GWguy said:
Ok, I was going to follow the trend and post my own "Hey, I'm here, I'm looking, I'm single, etc..." thread, but after THIS thread, ain't no way!!

what does GW stand for?????

hope its not GAY WHITE guy...

not that theres anything wrong with that.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
GWguy said:

I'll help. :lmao: Don't know if you want it though. After all Slate doesn't like me. :bawl:

Ladies, introducing GW guy. Handsome, kind, polite, smart, funny, is employed, and has money for his own toys...PM me for more details. :whistle: