The Mixing Bowl...

MMorgan

I apologize that because my inquiring mind wanted to know what happened to a restaurant I happen to love aka "The Mixing Bowl", that it turned into this over blown thread about how to correctly use a forum.
I appreciate the help I got and I appreciate those of you that backed me up that the whole reason for this thread was simply about the Mixing Bowl and not what color font I used.
Personally, I believe that those of you that find the need to jump on my back because of the color font I used or to jump on the back of people who stuck up for me, well thats just pathetic and you all should find a better hobby then putting people down to make yourself feel better because of your so-called "OUTSTANDING" thread posting skills that makes you the FORUM GURU!
Its rediculous and Im sure I will catch heat for this post... but I started this thread and I can guarantee this is one of my last on SOMD because this is just stupid. I posted to another site to find out the same info and although I didnt get a response for the question I asked, I also didnt get blasted for using a nice and different font then your lame black and arial font. I actually got props for even posting the damn thing!
That's enough ranting and raving for a Wednesday morning... Happy Hump Day and remember "you stay classy" SOMD!

I'll have each and every one of you know that there is plenty of parking behind the Mixing Bowl for those not afraid to walk 40 feet. Geesh people... not everyone can expect to park right smack dab in front of an establishment. Get ta steppin'. :coffee:

morganj614

Don't let the forum door hit you in the ass on your way out :howdy:

MMorgan said:
I apologize that because my inquiring mind wanted to know what happened to a restaurant I happen to love aka "The Mixing Bowl", that it turned into this over blown thread about how to correctly use a forum.
I appreciate the help I got and I appreciate those of you that backed me up that the whole reason for this thread was simply about the Mixing Bowl and not what color font I used.
Personally, I believe that those of you that find the need to jump on my back because of the color font I used or to jump on the back of people who stuck up for me, well thats just pathetic and you all should find a better hobby then putting people down to make yourself feel better because of your so-called "OUTSTANDING" thread posting skills that makes you the FORUM GURU!
Its rediculous and Im sure I will catch heat for this post... but I started this thread and I can guarantee this is one of my last on SOMD because this is just stupid. I posted to another site to find out the same info and although I didnt get a response for the question I asked, I also didnt get blasted for using a nice and different font then your lame black and arial font. I actually got props for even posting the damn thing!
That's enough ranting and raving for a Wednesday morning... Happy Hump Day and remember "you stay classy" SOMD!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
I'll have each and every one of you know that there is plenty of parking behind the Mixing Bowl for those not afraid to walk 40 feet. Geesh people... not everyone can expect to park right smack dab in front of an establishment. Get ta steppin'. :coffee:

Who tinkled in your wheaties this morning :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

Everyone knows how to run a "real" forum, yet nobody ever does it - they just want to tell ME how to do it.

"I hate this forum but I will not leave! I want to rave about how terrible it is here!" Fine with me - I'm all about the banner views and the more you rant, the more people will engage you and the more banners get served. :shrug:

I should add a new forum rule:

If you make a fool out of yourself with your rantings, we reserve the right to point and laugh.

:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MMorgan said:

You forgot to :SLAM:

PrepH4U

MMorgan said:

As a parting gift I would like to give you two pennies also, I hope while you are searching for the perfect forum you come across a sense of humor. :jameo:

morganj614

PrepH4U said:
As a parting gift I would like to give you two pennies also, I hope while you are searching for the perfect forum you come across a sense of humor. :jameo:

I think he tossed his baggie full of humor out the window when the :jameo: forum police (crash test) raided us. :bigwhoop:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Getting Back On Topic

Dont take my informational post for granted...and stop changing the subject... :geez: this is serious stuff :ohwell:

Softballkid said:
Not to get to far off topic...but our FOLGERS coffee can here at work is finally empty....so I figured I would let the formites have the first bid...Please read carefully the bid block... TIA

FOLGERS coffee can muffler

Will fit any ricer race car
Will add 300 HP instantly
Will make car sound like a pissed off bumble bee
Will help you pick up chicks or d*cks....
Will make you want to sit in parking lots everynight and brag
Will help you add names to your kill list....
Will also make you a hip hop rockstar
Will make your ricer do wheeleys down the track
Shoot flames 3 feet out of opening

Dont wait, this product wont last :yay:

Starting bid is 50 bucks...

Bidding will end at midnight tonight :yay:

Thank you all, have a great day :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MMorgan said:
I posted to another site to find out the same info and although I didnt get a response for the question I asked, I also didnt get blasted for using a nice and different font then your lame black and arial font. I actually got props for even posting the damn thing!
Okay, so here you got both an answer to your question AND some banter.

If you'd rather have no answer and no banter, there are a thousand forums where you can get it. You can ask your dog and get that.

Otter

Nothing to see here
MMorgan said:

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
and feelings like I've never have you again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
Feelings...

mainman

Set Trippin
MMorgan said:
psssst... you spelled ridiculous wrong... bye now..:howdy: